X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CONSULATE INTERVIEW

Hi Everyone..!!
    how r ya?? my questions are:-
    1 Once NVC approve your case and they forward the case to country of origin's consulate (US Embassy). How long do they take to send u letter for the Visa Interview.
    2. Can you reschedule the interview date, and if in case you can reschedule..is ther any negative effect on the case.

Hi Everyone..!!
    how r ya?? my questions are:-
    1 Once NVC approve your case and they forward the case to country of origin's consulate (US Embassy). How long do they take to send u letter for the Visa Interview.
    2. Can you reschedule the interview date, and if in case you can reschedule..is ther any negative effect on the case.

Comment

When was your file sent to US Consulate in your home country by NVC?

Comment

What type of processing?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by navminhas:
          </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It totaly depends on the consulate. So, if you want some ideas, let us know the country.

Comment

country is INDIA

Comment

Do you have info for Canadians? Thanks.

Comment

no i dont have any info on canadian sorrry

Comment

Working...
                X