Amputation: The Prefered Free Medical Practice In Europe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amputation: The Prefered Free Medical Practice In Europe

I hope Brit and his friends get the Greek treatment.

I hope Brit and his friends get the Greek treatment.

Comment

HA HA HA HA! I wonder what the PutridUSC would look like, all 95lbs of hers, bald, poor, uglu...jeez, just the thought of it makes me ****.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
        HA HA HA HA! I wonder what the PutridUSC would look like, all 95lbs of hers, bald, poor, uglu...jeez, just the thought of it makes me ****. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're such a low life moron, you should just stop.

Comment

and you, low class, poor, ugly, ignorant little woman, should keep your promise and GET OUT OF HERE!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
            and you, low class, poor, ugly, ignorant little woman, should keep your promise and GET OUT OF HERE!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Playground tactics don't work with me, you moron. Talk about ignorant? Go back and read your posts. I doubt you graduated high school.

Comment

whatever a low class, poor, ignorant, common, trashy, ugly, bold loser thinks it's not my concern. You will just have to TAKE IT.

Comment

the Greek treatment

http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Working...
                X