Qn in I-601 waiver

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qn in I-601 waiver

For a person with a misdeneaner (not a felony) criminal record, is I-601 the correct waiver to file? If the record is just a PBJ with no probation period and no fines and other punishment/cost and the judge strike verdict right away, is a waiver still required in order to get the GC, or is the record too petty to be grounds of inadmissability? The instruction of 601 is not clear on what supporting documents are needed and how to make a complete and valid waiver. So pls help with the qns and on how to complete the waiver. Many thanks!

For a person with a misdeneaner (not a felony) criminal record, is I-601 the correct waiver to file? If the record is just a PBJ with no probation period and no fines and other punishment/cost and the judge strike verdict right away, is a waiver still required in order to get the GC, or is the record too petty to be grounds of inadmissability? The instruction of 601 is not clear on what supporting documents are needed and how to make a complete and valid waiver. So pls help with the qns and on how to complete the waiver. Many thanks!

Comment

no waiver required
      Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Working...
      X