Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swissnut

Dear Swissnut,

I am so sorry that things have not turned out well for you. It is very sad that a man can so easily hurt a woman and then just go on with his life with another woman. While I realize nothing can repair the hurt, I do sincerely hope that you will find happiness. You deserve to be happy! I wish you all the best.

I hope in the near future I don't even remember that Egyptian jackass I married. Assuming Karma exists he has less to look forward to than I.

Kind regards,
    bigdummy

Dear Swissnut,

I am so sorry that things have not turned out well for you. It is very sad that a man can so easily hurt a woman and then just go on with his life with another woman. While I realize nothing can repair the hurt, I do sincerely hope that you will find happiness. You deserve to be happy! I wish you all the best.

I hope in the near future I don't even remember that Egyptian jackass I married. Assuming Karma exists he has less to look forward to than I.

Kind regards,
    bigdummy

Comment

Sorry swiss...

didnt really mean to pop that thread up with any bad intention... I was just looking at Michael's post and just wanted to bring his attention to this post that it was the most viewed and probably with the most replies... I m not replying in that thread coz dont wanna pop that up again.... I hope things are going great for u...take care...Pasha

Comment

Did I miss something? Did something bad happen to Swiss?
        Nice seeing Pasha still around

Comment

Hey marmaduk...

Happy new year . Its been a long time but still sometimes I visit the board.... Nothing bad happened to swiss...I just popped that thread up where a person named NINA asks SAMMY about gynec stuff and thongs and whatever I dont even remember and dont care to read it again and then we all started kind of chatting 2 yrs ago when everyone used to visit the board regularly... and I popped that thread coz the great Michael had misunderstanding that his post is the most viewed...so had to wake him up from the deep sleep if u know what I mean nothing special...

I hope things are going great with u ... Have a great new year ...Pasha

Comment

Happy new year to u2 Pasha
            Scared me for a sec. Gone for a couple of weeks, and all kind of things going on this board. I guess in one aspect, it explained why its more lively

Comment

Its true...I started visiting the board couple of days ago... Michael is again back with his moderatorship I guess I am laughing my b u t t off while reading some of the posts...It's fun when u start reading all funny posts after a long time... I guess same o and same games are going on here.... well its never gonna be the other way around here I guess...Pasha

Comment

Hey Swissnutcase !
                Please stop fretting; always remember the following:
                1) What goes around comes around; eventually - even if you don't know it - and it works good and bad
                2) What does not kill us makes us stronger - DON'T YOU FORGET THAT !
                3) Trust in yourself and trust in the power of faith
                4) There are no mistakes, just lessons learned

Comment

Can you turn your head? Can you get up and walk freely? Can you think, see, speak and touch?

If so then you are far richer than most

i forget this myself sometimes

Comment

Valid point and of course those are very real limitations and my point was not to diminish their importance. In fact, on the contrary. When people encounter individuals with such limitations, they immediately recognise and respect a vulnerability. I believe if one were to learn of an individual preying upon someone with such a limitation, the reaction might be one of appall. Appearing outwardly able-bodied does not necessarily mean that one is without limitation.

Comment

As the dead father said to his live son on "six feet under" "you are alive for gods sake the possibilities are limitless!"

Comment

Indeed, if that is what you call it and that, perhaps is the issue. I don't expect you to relate. I'm not here to disagree with you, just to enlighten those with a 4/4 view to what it's like to lose it.

Comment

Losing it is a choice. That's all I am saying

Comment

Sometimes, I'm sure that might be the case. At others, rather than lost, it could have been taken.

Your remarks remind me of conversations I had with someone who said he was a friend.

Comment

Come on sugarpuff...why be so mean? I have seen some other less than nice remarks from other members too. The fact is, no matter how high I hold my head or how often I smile; I will forever be beaten because of what that Egyptian ******* did to me. Yes, I have chosen to count my blessings and continue on and there have been days when I was happy and I hope there will be many more. However, what people (unless this has happened to them) don't understand is a part of me is missing and I don't think I'll ever get it back. So, again my OP was to say to Swissnut that I am sorry and although every situation and person is different, we should all be able to understand pain.

Perhaps the mistake that we make is trusting people whom we believe care with too much information? My Mom, who would never intentionally hurt me told me recently that I should be over "it". Her statement really hurt my feelings, but fortunately I was able to respond by saying I wish I was over "it", but I'm not and don't know how much longer it will take. I think I am forever changed by what happened. While I am not asking for sympathy I think people should realize "it' just doesn't go away. I also think you guys should lighten up on Swissnut.

Comment

Working...
                              X