sundevilusa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sundevilusa

yes sundeviluse australians can speak english more so then the bignods that run this country

yes sundeviluse australians can speak english more so then the bignods that run this country

Comment

They just can't type very well

Comment

and where did you learn english koala face? I love the way you people talk, it's so refined and so clear, must be the queen's english, ha ha ha ha. By the way, is that country of yours still being inhabited by criminals? and how is the kangaroo meat lately? and those wonderful aborigenes with bones crossed on their noses. Yep! the US is going to listen to you f/a/r/t/ face.
        to Rambo and every damm illegal alien in the U.S. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! Your own countries are supposed to support you, THEY have an OBLIGATION with you, not us, when will you get it thru your sick skulls. We have MILLIONS of people who SHOULD

Comment

no one is asking to hear your idiotic mind and stupid opinions c/o/c/k s/u/c/k/e/r/s sickofillegals,sonofmichael and others this forum is for people not for dog´s aborts like you.

Comment

sounds like babybeh has an IQ lower than dog$hit...

Comment

Nope, I got 'em beat!
              Low I. Queue

Comment

sounds like[/quote]
                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">sounds like babybeh has an IQ lower than dog$hit... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

come on you f/u/c/k/i/n/g homosexual tell me when you got raped by an illegal immigrant, and you thought you were gonna get paid but you did´t come on tell me

Comment

Babybeh,

Your language is disturbing, inappropriate, racist and does not reflect a lot of intelligence.
                  There is nothing wrong with having a difference in opinion, but please in decent manner.
                  Your cooperation would be appreciated.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vegado:
                    Babybeh,

Your language is disturbing, inappropriate, racist and does not reflect a lot of intelligence.
                    There is nothing wrong with having a difference in opinion, but please in decent manner.
                    Your cooperation would be appreciated. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you, Vegado! That's what I've been trying to say here and very few are listening. If you can't post a response without using profanity, you don't belong here on a public forum where children have access. Duh? to those of you who can't abide by this?

Comment

I truly appreciate your reply !!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SICKOFILLEGALS:
                        and where did you learn english koala face? I love the way you people talk, it's so refined and so clear, must be the queen's english, ha ha ha ha. By the way, is that country of yours still being inhabited by criminals? and how is the kangaroo meat lately? and those wonderful aborigenes with bones crossed on their noses. Yep! the US is going to listen to you f/a/r/t/ face. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                        S12 a.k.a. Sicko, Mr. Doofus,
                        Do you hear voices telling you what to do?

Comment

Of course this punk did as of matter of fact he always does

Comment

Working...
                          X