• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderator!!

This forum really needs a moderator.

This forum really needs a moderator.

Comment

That is an old cry. This seems to be a free for all forum. There are many others though, that ARE moderated.

Comment

ok. I am new to this forum. Thanks.

Comment

I am the moderator; what seems to be the problem?

Comment

it seems to me that u r just another member!!?? What's up with that??

Comment

What seems to be the problem? You seem to be an agitator. We do not take kindly to agitators on this forum.

Comment

We are workin on gettin a moderator. If that agitates u then catch out!! Slow your roll home boy and respect others.

Comment

Where is your respect for Michael?

Comment

U have to give respect to earn respect. This is somethin that your MAMA should of taught u ,but failed to do so.!!!

Comment

Antifascist = (rude + racist + rapist + Hitler) x (Communist + schizophrenic + maniac) !!!

Comment

Tis true, this forum is out of control, i used to reccommend it for immigration advise but not anymore.Doesn't mean its not interesting though, just getting more and more negative.

Comment

The best solution for this site is to divide the forum into 2 categories. First categories is speak your mind which would include any and all opinion about the immigration system, immigrants, either legal and illegal, and proposed laws. The other forum is to only provide help with immigration questions with posters not attacking the person, calling names, etc.

What has happened is people will get general help and then privately e-mail someone from the forum or go to another forum. This site is riddles with posters who do not work well with others and themselves; thus, have drained the reputation of this forum and their legal advice. Hopefully something will be done.
                          "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

This guy must be an illegal !!!

Comment

This guy must be an illegal !!!
                              Disagreeing with you does not make one an illegal. I have a valid US passport and I have my birth certificate located in the Bureau of Vital Statistics.
                              "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Working...
                              X