Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANYONE HAVE EXP OF AOS INTERVIEW WHILE UNDER EXCLUUSION OREDER

hi
    any have gone to interview for aos while having final order exclusion.(deportation)if some can share experience plesase eamil me at ballebali@hotmail.com

hi
    any have gone to interview for aos while having final order exclusion.(deportation)if some can share experience plesase eamil me at ballebali@hotmail.com

Comment

As far as I know in overwhelming majority of cases it results in arrest at AOS and subsequent deportation.

Comment

You may want to consult with an attorney, there's a brand new interim rule that may affect you, it does actually affect thousands and it comes out of the repeal of certain limitations for AOS in light of a split in the court of appeals regarding this very situation. DHS has decided to repeal the questionable measures in order to seek uniformity in the application of the law. This is not legal advice.

Comment

user1 .. is that your case? you've been asking questions about AOS, but have never mentioned that "little detail". It makes a huge difference... find a lawyer asap

Comment

Under what circumstances was this person excluded, ordered deported?
            Did he receive NOA?
            Did he attend hearings before Judge?
            What are the grounds of exclusion(deportation)?

In most cases if one ordered deported and goes to AOS interview it means an immediate arrest and deportation.

Consult an immigration attorney.

Comment

Again, there's a new interim rule that may help you AOS. The rule relates to the repeal of some limitations to the AOS process but you need a lawyer to help you. I will not explain the rule to you because it may encourage you not to seek the legal help you most definitely need.
              There's also other important opinions related to your particular case that may prevent a removal in your case, this is why it's critical that you go talk to an experienced attorney as soon as possible.
              This is not legal advice.

Comment

No more dirtbag illegals....I hope you et deported, because you obviously have zero respect for our laws. Get the eff out of MY country.

Comment

thank you all
                  except someone12
                  hi aneri u have any advice
                  should i go to aos appointment or not
                  i went infront of the judge
                  but i mentioned all this on the i485 application too

Comment

hi
                    anyone have any exp in my cASE PLEASE REPLY

Comment

How many threads are you going to create - all with the same question?

Comment

dude...

AF is right! you should not keep making threads on same subject.. its not fair to us and you are only hurting yourself .

We cant tell you whether you should go to interview until you answer questions and give proper information.

you never told us why you were in removal proceedings. this makes a difference.

1. Did you have adjustment of status denied in a prior marriage

2. are you in removal proceedings for being illegal for overstay etc. or entered without inspection

3.You say a final order was given? or is your case being continued before the IJ or have you been given a date to be removed ?

4. If the answer to 3 is a final order was given and a date to leave.... have you appealed the decision while you were off getting married?

so answer these questions and those asked of you earlier.. then we can give u advice.

Hudson: did you promote yourself to diety/judge and jury to this poster?.

[quote]I will not explain the rule to you because it may encourage you not to seek the legal help you most definitely need.[quote]

If you have information on an interim rule.. put up or shut up. dont stick your tongue out at him and say nanay nanay "I know something but Im not telling you ****ster". Suppose the attorney the poster chooses was not aware of the interim rule. Poster is not child ....well..then again he did post 4 or 5 times same question "are we there yet" but in anyway... we should show each other intellectual respect here as far as sharing information, as it may have helped another viewer that did not come forth in this thread.

TIP of the day: answer in this thread and let the other 3 or 4 die.

Comment

it was political asylum case 10 years before i was ordered exclusion , i never appealed before, this is my first marrige , we are married more than 5 years. 4 now please reply

Comment

Working...
                          X