Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOT THE GC....THANKYOU ALL

Hi guys,

Just wanted to share the good news. Few days ago my wife recieved her GC in mail. It was a surprise of the year for her. We were expecting another interview but God helped us.

I really worked hard and learned a lot while working on this case and you guys helped a lot as well. Thank you all very much.

Hi guys,

Just wanted to share the good news. Few days ago my wife recieved her GC in mail. It was a surprise of the year for her. We were expecting another interview but God helped us.

I really worked hard and learned a lot while working on this case and you guys helped a lot as well. Thank you all very much.

Comment

Congratulations to your wife (and you of course)...

Can you share her timeline and other general info (ie: which center) so that others can have an idea of what to expect?

ARQU

Comment

She came on vwpp in 2000. We got married while she was w/in status. I was a GC holder then.Never went back and became illegal. I applied I-130 in 2001. I Became USC in 2004..got an appointment through infopass..researched all the caselaw and procedure, prepared a big pile of papers, got interviewed, fingerprinted, and got the card in exactly 90 days in mail. ThankGod.

Comment

Congratulations!! Great feeling eh?

Comment

Congratulations happygolucky...wish u all the best...Pasha

Comment

Working...
            X