When will this recession end

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will this recession end

Wow any of you any ideas when this recession will end was watching the news last night about the car dealerships having to close their doors for the last two years it seems this had being brewing for a while first all the foreclosures due to people loosing their jobs etc..Unemployment have extended benefits in most states because the epole can not find work through no fault of thier own, when will see see light at the end of this long tunnel
    Regards and thanks,
    Mary Josephine :-)

Wow any of you any ideas when this recession will end was watching the news last night about the car dealerships having to close their doors for the last two years it seems this had being brewing for a while first all the foreclosures due to people loosing their jobs etc..Unemployment have extended benefits in most states because the epole can not find work through no fault of thier own, when will see see light at the end of this long tunnel
    Regards and thanks,

Comment

yes but still so many unemployed and when there are jobs available 1000's applying they have extended unemployment benefits twice now i believe and its funded by the government so its bad all iver some states worse than other unemployment is high in Ireland now also now where to run anymore But im okay just be nice to see a recovery ie what goes up must come down and vice versa down up ..
      Regards and thanks,

Comment

When Obama is impeached or otherwise removed and Capitalism and Freedom are returned !

Comment

som u are alive and kicking

the economys so bad all the immigratants well alot are leaving i read in an article
          Regards and thanks,

Comment

Odd....all those illegal alien supporters kept claiming that without said illegal dirtbags, why, our economy would go into the toilet....but yet, our economy is still struggling and the illegals (by and large) are still here.....hmmm....I guess their mere presence isn't having the effect that those unpatriotic illegal alien supporters thought they would have....

Comment

ok i am off looking in the mirror as you suggested
              Regards and thanks,

Comment

wow i just made a comment i know all the wall st main street etc I am sick of listening to that on CNN .. ah well at least som didnt pick on me
                Regards and thanks,

Comment

It will get better after first quarter 2010. All indicators point to that. It's going to be a long year - lol!!!!

Comment

Foretuneately I have one of those recession proof jobs. Thanks Sharif Obama.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                      Foretuneately I have one of those recession proof jobs. Thanks Sharif Obama. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me also!!!

However Not Immigration Fraud Proof!!!
                      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

But I hope his kidneys fail anyway.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                          Odd....all those illegal alien supporters kept claiming that without said illegal dirtbags, why, our economy would go into the toilet....but yet, our economy is still struggling and the illegals (by and large) are still here.....hmmm....I guess their mere presence isn't having the effect that those unpatriotic illegal alien supporters thought they would have.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Man, every single post I've read from you is obnoxious. Just another one of the typical racist who thinks SO highly of themselves. Feel bad for you buddy!

Comment

wow thats not so nice and do your homework yes illegals are leaving here on a daily basis watch the news Unemployment is at and all time high and there are not enough jobs to around these days I know we are all under stress these days but being nasty won't cure anything are you an american who has never left the USA or even your own state Travel broadens the mind and respect is earned ..
                            Regards and thanks,

Comment

[Who is a racist me,, we all came into this worl the same way through birth, and will depart the same way i.e dead .. So yes we are ll equal just some born in toher parts of the world.. QUOTE]Originally posted by NoneOfUrBusiness:
                              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                              Odd....all those illegal alien supporters kept claiming that without said illegal dirtbags, why, our economy would go into the toilet....but yet, our economy is still struggling and the illegals (by and large) are still here.....hmmm....I guess their mere presence isn't having the effect that those unpatriotic illegal alien supporters thought they would have.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Man, every single post I've read from you is obnoxious. Just another one of the typical racist who thinks SO highly of themselves. Feel bad for you buddy![/QUOTE]
                              Regards and thanks,

Comment

Working...
                              X