need yours opinions about www.sellingpassports.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need yours opinions about www.sellingpassports.com

What do you think about this website - www.sellingpassports.com? I am willing to obtain the set of documents, but not sure about the quality. There is written the the quality is one to one as original. If anyone had deal with them? I am waiting for your replies and advices.

GO AWAY !!

Nobody here is stupid enough to click on your link to that site....just so that you can get paid for directing traffic to a website.

GET LOST

Comment

Originally posted by 4now:
      GO AWAY !!

Nobody here is stupid enough to click on your link to that site....just so that you can get paid for directing traffic to a website.

GET LOST
      Why would anybody (not a criminal) want a fake passport? The computer's will find out in no time! Get lost!
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Sertabe,

here is where you can find your answers.

http://www.fbi.gov/

and someone will be with you shortly.
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Why didn't I think of that? That's the ticket for this ***.
          “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Comment

I WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO CLICK ON THIS SITE ITS ABOUT GETTING FAKE ID'S THIS SITE I WOULD THINK IS ILLEGAL BUT IF ITS NOT I WANT TO BECOME A GERMAN FEMALE 40DD BLOND HAIR BLUE EYED GERMAN SS DOM WIPER SNAPPER GIRL. PLEASE INFORM ME ITS MY LIFE LONG DREAM. Willing To Relocate

Comment

Sure, it is good, I have backup passports from the Confederate States of America, British Honduras, and the Republic of Texas.

Comment

Can I borrow one?

Comment

Thanks for you replies...

Comment

Originally posted by halflife3:
                      I WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO CLICK ON THIS SITE ITS ABOUT GETTING FAKE ID'S THIS SITE I WOULD THINK IS ILLEGAL BUT IF ITS NOT I WANT TO BECOME A GERMAN FEMALE 40DD BLOND HAIR BLUE EYED GERMAN SS DOM WIPER SNAPPER GIRL. PLEASE INFORM ME ITS MY LIFE LONG DREAM. Willing To Relocate
                      LOL!!! No Comment! funny!
                      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by davdah:
                          Interesting comment halflife. You said you want to become that german blond women with whip in hand. You may want to check this site instead.
                          Gary D. Alter, MD, Plastic Surgeon!! I'm about to crack up!

Comment

those id's look very real to me, and more profesional than some of the other **** out there. the prices are high though, and i dont like the fact that you have to transfer money to them. how do you know they wont just run off with your money.

Comment

how do you know they wont just run off with your money.
                              You don't. Stay away from sites like this. They are trying to scam you!

Comment

Working...
                              X