911 = INS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 911 = INS

I think since the tragic 911, the INS had grown into a very big monter. A monster whose neck is tall enought that ordinary men can never see. whose's boby is big enough, to a helium astroid.
    There is so much fears, writing to INS is waking this sleeping beauty(monter). what should one do , perhap one thinks getting lawers will shine immunity form this monter. well maybe so , as some will put it, little or no luck with lawer, some other times terrible stories about hired layers. ironically some lawers are just happy the way it is now , how monter conduct it's bussiness and international perspective to immigrant, the world immigraant when used here applied to people living in the USA to better their lives, That world illegal really does not make much sense to me . then we all are to earth. My question is? are these lawers and INS work together? Cuz for every action there is equal and opposite reaction... that is to say when monter is awaken lawyer happy as one hip hop rapper say pocket full of cash ... lol
    well there will always be lawers dating back from Greek civilization lawyers were potrayed as philosophy of the oppressed, now it is politician who has taken much of this role... where by lawers have taken the role of money and wealth.at leat 75% quest for law school is because of money..... is there a poor man lawer in these days???? when the need for internation cooperation and legalization of the world is changing rapidly? No atleast for now Global warming is eating much of the earth layers... so I belived you are going to see massive movement of people across the conyinent in the near decades to come ... don have to belived me jus writing... Vote for J F K he's the man
    I'm impressed just by this guy Vet picture I see on TV . and his early political activitive in the mid sixty.....

I think since the tragic 911, the INS had grown into a very big monter. A monster whose neck is tall enought that ordinary men can never see. whose's boby is big enough, to a helium astroid.
    There is so much fears, writing to INS is waking this sleeping beauty(monter). what should one do , perhap one thinks getting lawers will shine immunity form this monter. well maybe so , as some will put it, little or no luck with lawer, some other times terrible stories about hired layers. ironically some lawers are just happy the way it is now , how monter conduct it's bussiness and international perspective to immigrant, the world immigraant when used here applied to people living in the USA to better their lives, That world illegal really does not make much sense to me . then we all are to earth. My question is? are these lawers and INS work together? Cuz for every action there is equal and opposite reaction... that is to say when monter is awaken lawyer happy as one hip hop rapper say pocket full of cash ... lol
    well there will always be lawers dating back from Greek civilization lawyers were potrayed as philosophy of the oppressed, now it is politician who has taken much of this role... where by lawers have taken the role of money and wealth.at leat 75% quest for law school is because of money..... is there a poor man lawer in these days???? when the need for internation cooperation and legalization of the world is changing rapidly? No atleast for now Global warming is eating much of the earth layers... so I belived you are going to see massive movement of people across the conyinent in the near decades to come ... don have to belived me jus writing... Vote for J F K he's the man
    I'm impressed just by this guy Vet picture I see on TV . and his early political activitive in the mid sixty.....

Comment

Ummm, rickoss, JFK is dead.

Bye, Bye, American Pie.
      Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Hey Rickhoss

a little confused by your thread here.

Is this a GWW...global warming warning???
        (say that 10x without stumbling)

Are you saying 911 was the "Lawyers right to work act"

USCIS is a helium asteroid. hmm "Monster Ball"
        (didnt that win academy award... maybe Ins will too

Is this a Paid Political endorsement for Kerry??? u will vote b/c u are impressed by his picture???.(image enhanced) oh brother.. oh no. the last guy that got put into that office b/c of his looks spent taxpayer money shopping for Lane Byrant clothes at BJ's

Rickhoss... Duck, get down..look out.. here comes the Hook

Comment

The ramblings of an immigrant on dope. Let's hope he gets deported soon.

Comment

"global warming warning"

I can't even say that right twice!

Comment

yea you have to be political to understand this pices of classical politisim. I tell you are all confused!!!. this is not a drive through, where order is either one chees burger, pickle, and medium pop and biggy frien .. no anit that way with politics. it is different language and jargon. is all different my friends.... understanding will require examining your political skills..
              it takes good political guru to look at pic and discern vote. A hero is born what JFK is .. see that one pic in 1960 jungle in hanoi...lol.. that the winning card right there ...lol
              nothing wrong with bush just not a presidential kinda guy ... even nelson mendala.. dispises this guy what else can you say ... cuz when one talk about demoncracy NM is consider modern day hero... birds of the same feather files together.. vote 04

Comment

[Quote]" it is different language and jargon"
                "I tell you are all confused!!!. "

what do u think Still... I would say this is accurate.. I agree with the above.

Rubber baby buggy b u mper

This is all E's fault starting this proclamation c r a p.

Comment

yea 4now youre getting across......
                  but actually let face the facts.. what do you think about all this lawers bussiness.... some are cool but majority are not why is that so ... don and will never understand I guess.. well there are alway this ecological balance. our ecosystem run like that no futher compliant your honor... I'm thhnkin about law school despite I don want ot make this my carreer jus helping the poor and oppressed will be my top priority what you think 4now I make you part of the firm

Comment

http://www.jokes.com/results/detail....6&sql=1&cat=19
                    Have a nice day

Comment

4now:
                      Seems like you've got very warm chair there, with milkshake steam coming up
                      Must be all Pasha's fault

Comment

Dammit, is 4wow a boy or girl?
                        Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Working...
                        X