Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KIND ATTN. MR.MOHAN

hi.
    my L1a visa application was rejected under 212 (a)(4)(A) public charge and the consular ask me it will sent back to uscis but we does not received a notice for intent to revoke from cis then we filed again same category,same petitioner and same benificiary with clearly stated in our new petition the prior decision of consulate(public charge). and our new petition was approved last month. now please tell me, my approved petition considered as reaffirm petition? and how it treated at consulate?

hi.
    my L1a visa application was rejected under 212 (a)(4)(A) public charge and the consular ask me it will sent back to uscis but we does not received a notice for intent to revoke from cis then we filed again same category,same petitioner and same benificiary with clearly stated in our new petition the prior decision of consulate(public charge). and our new petition was approved last month. now please tell me, my approved petition considered as reaffirm petition? and how it treated at consulate?

Comment

its confirmed and valid petition.
      Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Thanks Mohan,
        but the consular considered as overcome the public charge?
        because the USCIS overruled consulate's last decision.

Comment

congratulation ! on L1 Visa as i said before
          Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Working...
          X