No announcement yet.

Welcome to the New Sheriff of America !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the New Sheriff of America !

Unlike many people, I welcome a new face in Washington DC. I extend a laurel and hardy handshake to America's new Sheriff, Barack Obama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBqOt...eature=related

Unlike many people, I welcome a new face in Washington DC. I extend a laurel and hardy handshake to America's new Sheriff, Barack Obama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBqOt...eature=related

Comment

Here's his thread. What a complete as.swipe!!!!!! No forgiveness for this.

Comment

Michael...on one thread you are appearing to be a TOTAL GENTLEMAN who is wishing happiness for the person that destroyed and in other thread you are being racist

Brother I strongly encourage you to watch this video. It will really help you
        I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
          Here's his thread. What a complete as.swipe!!!!!! No forgiveness for this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right, I produced and directed "Blazing Saddles". My real name is Mel Brooks. I am going to change my screenname to SonofMel. Anyone who doesn't understand that "Blazing Saddles" is a spoof on racism is really pathetic.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
            Here's his thread. What a complete as.swipe!!!!!! No forgiveness for this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ProudUSC real name is Mongo. I have a candy gram for ProudUSC.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28khv...eature=related

Comment

Proud, I'm not saying this to stick up for him, but wanted to give my opinion on this video.

I guess it didn't shock me as I know the movie and have seen it posted in various places these past few months, and people discussing it.

Since the run for election on this board alone, there has been many members, posting cartoons, making reference to black/white, muslim, terrorist and so on regarding Obama.

I don't like to hear it or see it, but the jokes keep coming or members point of views on here about it.

It isn't just about Obama either, there has been racial remarks and very poor taste comments by certain members here, like only yesterday from IP to another member, which i.m.o was very nasty compared to this.

Michael posted a video of a movie, which had the N word in it. I hate that word.
              However, I did know the background of this movie, and know it was a classic in its time and still is in some ways.

Richard Pryor co-wrote that movie and in its day it was acceptable and regarded as being very funny. These days it isn't as acceptable.

I don't think Michael was intending it to be racial, but he sore it as being humorous as it has been accepted around the web as such.

I respect your feelings on the matter, but I wanted to give my reason why I didn't say anything to this post.

Personally I think IP and some other members have made far worse racial jokes or insults in these past few months but nothing or not much was said about it.
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
              1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcZ9ku_wInw </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What an idiot!!!!!

This is just unacceptable.

You are a $%^*& racist!!
                "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                  Scene from ProudUSC's family reunion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6dm9...eature=related </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Case in point. This as.s wipe is a seriously deranged person. I can't find any excuses for his behavior - sorry!!!!!

Comment

*sigh*

Alright you lot. It would seem to me that none of you have seen Blazing Saddles. This is a travesty that must be remedied. Get thee to a video store and rent it. You will then see that what he posted was NOT racist in that, Blazing Saddles is a Mel Brooks comedy that took the piss out of racism in a time where it was heavily prevalent.

It also stars the late Harvey Korman who was an absolutely freaking BRILLIANT comic genius.
                    --------------------
                    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Thank you JC..I am glad I was not only one that knows it and the storyline. I guess one clip of the movie doesn't portray it right, and if you haven't seen it, it is taken wrong way.
                      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

So dumb ProudUSC ! She dosn't even know I am a negro !!! My real name is SonofObama; the illigitimate son of President elect Barack Obama. She needs a big juicy black man to get rid of her hostility !

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JermCool:
                          *sigh*

Alright you lot. It would seem to be that none of you have seen Blazing Saddles. This is a travesty that must be remedied. Get thee to a video store and rent it. You will then see that what he posted was NOT racist in that, Blazing Saddles is a Mel Brooks comedy that took the piss out of racism in a time where it was heavily prevalent.

It also stars the late Harvey Korman who was an absolutely freaking BRILLIANT comic genius. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you watch the first video he posted, JC? Sorry, he doesn't get a pass from me and he has a serious sick history on this forum!!!!!

Comment

Michael..now you are going a bit too far!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JermCool:
                              *sigh*

Alright you lot. It would seem to be that none of you have seen Blazing Saddles. This is a travesty that must be remedied. Get thee to a video store and rent it. You will then see that what he posted was NOT racist in that, Blazing Saddles is a Mel Brooks comedy that took the piss out of racism in a time where it was heavily prevalent.

It also stars the late Harvey Korman who was an absolutely freaking BRILLIANT comic genius. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

JC this may be true but his intent was totally different!!!.
                              "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

Working...
                              X