Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• too much complicated case help with i-601

Hi Guys...
    I Came In USA SEP 2003 As EWI ( Entry Without Inspection) Applied For Asylum OCTOBER 2003 , Interview With Immigration Officer They Send My Case To Immigration Court I GOT MARRIED TO USC IN JANUARY 2006. I HAD Master Hearing date In Last Year Of FEBRURAY 2006. They set my INDIVIDUAL HEARING DATE in FEB 2007 . I Applied For I-130 in January 2006 , its Been Approved, Then I Apply For I-824 Its Been Approved And They Send My Approved Application To NVC (national Visa Center) , I Send I-864 (affidavit Of Support) AND DS-230 PART 1 (application For Immigrant Visa And Alien Registration). I Paid NVC 70.00$ Fee And 380.00$ Fee , I Have Individual Hearing Date For Removal Proceedings In Immigration Court... .We have a baby boy of one month old from our marrige. SO I am having 2 cases running parallel my ASYLUM and NVC. In both the cases I have to leave the country, am gonna go ask the judge for voluntary departure...So if I take voluntary departure and by the mean time NVC are going to send my approved petition to my country consulate and then I have to go to give the interview and get the visa from consulate. will they approve my visa and if they approve it would they let me back in again in the USA because I am EWI. is there any kind of ban for 3 or 5 years or so ...can they even deny I-601 waiver ....do I have any chances coming back over here coz Iam planning to take voluntary departure so they don't have to deport me forcefully in case my immigration case denied ..... I work in usa 3 years already I paid texas for 3 years and I have tax return for all of the years and my wife is on disability she didnt work for last many years...iam the only member of the family who is working. And I don't have any kind of bad record other than I entred illegally. Can anyone Please Suggest Me What Do I Have To Do I Will Be Greatly Appreciated...thanks.. AND I ALREADY CONSULY PRO BONO...CHARITIES ORGANIZATIONS.... I TALKED TO SEVERAL LAWYERS AND I HIRED A LWYER TOO NOBODY KNOW THAT MUCH ..SO PLZ SUUGEST ME SOMETHING NAD MAY BE SOMEBDOAY HAVE THE SAME CASE LIKE ME ...THANKS

Hi Guys...
    I Came In USA SEP 2003 As EWI ( Entry Without Inspection) Applied For Asylum OCTOBER 2003 , Interview With Immigration Officer They Send My Case To Immigration Court I GOT MARRIED TO USC IN JANUARY 2006. I HAD Master Hearing date In Last Year Of FEBRURAY 2006. They set my INDIVIDUAL HEARING DATE in FEB 2007 . I Applied For I-130 in January 2006 , its Been Approved, Then I Apply For I-824 Its Been Approved And They Send My Approved Application To NVC (national Visa Center) , I Send I-864 (affidavit Of Support) AND DS-230 PART 1 (application For Immigrant Visa And Alien Registration). I Paid NVC 70.00$ Fee And 380.00$ Fee , I Have Individual Hearing Date For Removal Proceedings In Immigration Court... .We have a baby boy of one month old from our marrige. SO I am having 2 cases running parallel my ASYLUM and NVC. In both the cases I have to leave the country, am gonna go ask the judge for voluntary departure...So if I take voluntary departure and by the mean time NVC are going to send my approved petition to my country consulate and then I have to go to give the interview and get the visa from consulate. will they approve my visa and if they approve it would they let me back in again in the USA because I am EWI. is there any kind of ban for 3 or 5 years or so ...can they even deny I-601 waiver ....do I have any chances coming back over here coz Iam planning to take voluntary departure so they don't have to deport me forcefully in case my immigration case denied ..... I work in usa 3 years already I paid texas for 3 years and I have tax return for all of the years and my wife is on disability she didnt work for last many years...iam the only member of the family who is working. And I don't have any kind of bad record other than I entred illegally. Can anyone Please Suggest Me What Do I Have To Do I Will Be Greatly Appreciated...thanks.. AND I ALREADY CONSULY PRO BONO...CHARITIES ORGANIZATIONS.... I TALKED TO SEVERAL LAWYERS AND I HIRED A LWYER TOO NOBODY KNOW THAT MUCH ..SO PLZ SUUGEST ME SOMETHING NAD MAY BE SOMEBDOAY HAVE THE SAME CASE LIKE ME ...THANKS

Comment

Navminhas: So, you entered America without inspection and claimed asylum...yet, you're willing to take voluntary departure to return to the country from which you claimed asylum? Hmmmm!!!

You only express concern that your immigrant visa may-or-may-not be approved, but no actual concern about having to return to India - the country that you apparently fled in terror.

It appears that you filed a bogus asylum claim...and even you acknowledge that it's likely in the process of being denied.

Comment

This is Parmar, answering your post. You can take VD but you have to leave.. most of the 601 waiver were denied in delhi. but if you get VD then you don't need 601. you need 212. if USC/LPR meets the guidelines of unusual hardship then only waivers are approved. there is oly 12% rate of approval. Don't take it wrong, i am not demoralizing you but writing the facts.. read my post in this form for all sorts of combination of hardship and how Waiver review board process this waivers..
        I will tell you how to get PC also when you are ready.
        Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

and why should anyone give a rat's behind if this lying scamming, border jumping fraudster deserves anything but a bar to readmission?
          You, the OP, are full of cow$hit....asylum from India? On what grounds? that you are an idiot?
          What krapola.

Comment

Thanks alot all of u and even SOMEONE12 you too doesnt matter what u said to me or ur views...its okay buddy..u can only use ur brain as much as u have so as u did..so pretty much its not ur fault using bad language and all that stuff that u said..its ok buddy no hard feelings..next time if u cant help anyone atleast dont be like that...YOU NEED TO GROW UP AND OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE WORLD.
            and rest of all you guys i really thankful for everything u write and your views..any little help is a big help.appericiate all ur concern ... and MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND someone12 to you too...best ofluck ya all

Comment

HEY PARMAR ...THANKS ALOT FOR UR VIEW ..I WAS GOING THROUGHTHE SITE AND I FIND ALL UR POSTS AND COMMENTS AND YOU HELP ALOT PPL LIKE A LAWYER...WELL THATS GOOD THING..I DONT KNOW MAY BE IF YOU CAN HELP ME TOO ITS UP TO YOU LET ME KNOW IF IAM BUGGING YOU.I WILLHAVEMORE QUESTION I WILL LET YOU KNOW...THANKS FOR EVERYTHING ....MINHAS
              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mohan:
              This is Parmar, answering your post. You can take VD but you have to leave.. most of the 601 waiver were denied in delhi. but if you get VD then you don't need 601. you need 212. if USC/LPR meets the guidelines of unusual hardship then only waivers are approved. there is oly 12% rate of approval. Don't take it wrong, i am not demoralizing you but writing the facts.. read my post in this form for all sorts of combination of hardship and how Waiver review board process this waivers..
              I will tell you how to get PC also when you are ready. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

shoot your question and i will answer you bro. only thing you have do is to ignore hate mongers.

Comment

Frankly speaking you will be wasting time for these pro bonos. none of them will handle your case promptly. most of desi attorney's don't know what to do in your case. Pro bono lists are available on the website but you will meet some student sitting there and one attorney who will be chief may or may not return your call. he may refer you to someone who have his practice going looking for client.. scamsers..

To be very frank you will not be adjusted within the USA if your political asylum is denied. Law allow you file parellel processing more then one case but it will become one at the final stage.
                  There are many aspects you have to look into. First of all if you have a chance to get VD then you should prepare to depart within 60 days.You may get 60 days max these days. next you should prepare for waiver. you should prepare all the evidence of disablity, medical condition if any, USC hardship, etc. You already have your I130 transfered to Consulate. you can apply visa in consulate and once everything is approvable, you will be asked for waiver. waivers are not just a filling forms but there is Supplement of brief and evidence to be enclosed with it. Affidavit etc has to be included. I will suggest you what you need when time comes..

Comment

Hi, this question is for "mohan". What is the probability of a person form Honduras thrying to process through the NVC in their home country? This person was deported from the US however the I-130 was approved and has 2 US born children? Thanks for your help!

Comment

person from honduras has to transfer the approved petition to Honduras consulate first by filing I-824. once the petition is txfr then he should apply for immigrant visa by filing DS 230 and PKT 4, if all the process goes smoothly he will be asked for waiver 212 as well as waiver 601. having two usc CHILDREN AS WELL AS SPOUSE can be the main bases for unusual hardship ground. if there is any other family members or relatives are in USA can also be included in hardship. must be either LPR or USC. I think CDJ will adjucate his waiver which is more inclinded towards Alien then the other countries and approval rate is 32 %.

Comment

Thank you for your help "mohan" however we filed a I-212 here in the US before he was aprehended and deported! At the time that he was "picked up" we had not heard anything on the I-212 waiver then the officers told my husband that the waiver was denied. About a week after that we recived the notice that it (the I-212) was denied. The lawyer has contacted the NVC and they are forwarding the packet from them to the lawyer so that it could be filled out. My personal life has a lot going on currently; my ex husband (whom is a USC) is a registered sexual predator that is not allowed to see his child (ordered through the courts). (We have a child together). Currently there is a restraining order that was renewed until my daughter is 18. My child with my husband that was deported has medical conditions. Other than that he was the bread winner in the family. Are any of those things looked into? Once again thanks for your help!!

Comment

212 is not valid anymore. supreme court already ruled on filing 212 , decision on it that relief cannot be file within the USA.. recent change in 212 filing.
                          212 is not good anymore whe he is already incarcernated. you have enough hardship but have no use unless you start the process.
                          can you please start your ow thread so two things canot be conflicted.

Comment

99% of those who sneak across our borders and then claim "asylum" are nothing more than lowlife liars, who make up wild stories about alleged persecution....more likely the OP (a first class dirtball) is running from the corrupt laws of India, probably bounced checks and skipped out on rent.
                            What persecution exists in India? Only the fantasy kind, dirtbag.

Comment

navminhas, based on hardship because of the kids, the waiver will probably be approved. However, it is going to be a daunting task that only an experience and an informed attorney will be able to do.

Comment

Working...
                              X