Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-130 Questions(please help!!)

Hello
    My wife is filling I-130 there are few forms we both don't know how to go about filling the required info on the GA 325A(Biographic information).
    At the bottom on this forms it requires all four forms be submitted.
    My question is : what are the steps filling these forms out?? how many should I be filling,same for my wife who is petitioning on my behalf.
    Please help

Hello
    My wife is filling I-130 there are few forms we both don't know how to go about filling the required info on the GA 325A(Biographic information).
    At the bottom on this forms it requires all four forms be submitted.
    My question is : what are the steps filling these forms out?? how many should I be filling,same for my wife who is petitioning on my behalf.
    Please help

Comment

what specifically do you not know how to fill out? you will need to fill out the form yourself in quadruplic form and your wife as well. each page requires an original signature. since the G-325a goes with both the I-130 and I-485 which might be looked at seperately, I suggest using the fillable form G-325a with the acrobat reader and printing all four pages out twice, then signing each of the eight pages with your information and each of the eight pages with your wife's info.

Comment

Working...
      X