Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Briton facing child abuse charges. Now kick England off the VWP!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Briton facing child abuse charges. Now kick England off the VWP!?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11033517

Had england not been on the VWP this would never have happened. Get them booted whose with me!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11033517

Had england not been on the VWP this would never have happened. Get them booted whose with me!

Comment

What happened to innocent till proven guilty? The outcome is not known yet or are you one of those "because the cops charged them they must be guilty" lot?
      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

The UK should be removed from the VWP not because of one child molester, but because of the widespread support for terrorism and actual terrorist activity by Britons of the Muslim faith.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
          The UK should be removed from the VWP not because of one child molester, but because of the widespread support for terrorism and actual terrorist activity by Britons of the Muslim faith. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Indeed it should be but you also fail to realise for some reason just how many white English people are just utter scum that you would not want to meet. Look at english newspapers online and type in jailed you will see what I mean. And perhaps you should write to Homeland Security and voice them your concerns

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
            What happened to innocent till proven guilty? The outcome is not known yet or are you one of those "because the cops charged them they must be guilty" lot? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Moron !!! The presumption of innocence is unique to American criminal law; no other legal system recognizes it. It does not apply to non-Americans, enemy combatants and terrorists.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Moron !!! The presumption of innocence is unique to American criminal law; no other legal system recognizes it. It does not apply to non-Americans, enemy combatants and terrorists. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Talking of morons...hahah...jeez SoM for somebody who claims to be a lawyer you sure are dumb. You'll help the opposition instead of your client!

Innocent till proven guilty is a principle many countries around the world have not just America.

So if somebody whose a non-citizen gets arrested and charged with say shoplifting here in the US, according to you they are not allowed due process?? Bush tried to do that with the "enemy combatants" and that failed so how do you think a much lesser charge is gonna work?

As we say in UK, you're a plank.
              "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere:
                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                What happened to innocent till proven guilty? The outcome is not known yet or are you one of those "because the cops charged them they must be guilty" lot? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Moron !!! The presumption of innocence is unique to American criminal law; no other legal system recognizes it. It does not apply to non-Americans, enemy combatants and terrorists. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It did apply to John Lennon in his immigration struggle.
                “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Moron !!! The presumption of innocence is unique to American criminal law; no other legal system recognizes it. It does not apply to non-Americans, enemy combatants and terrorists. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Talking of morons...hahah...jeez SoM for somebody who claims to be a lawyer you sure are dumb. You'll help the opposition instead of your client!

Innocent till proven guilty is a principle many countries around the world have not just America.

So if somebody whose a non-citizen gets arrested and charged with say shoplifting here in the US, according to you they are not allowed due process?? Bush tried to do that with the "enemy combatants" and that failed so how do you think a much lesser charge is gonna work?

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup, that's what we call it too. Der hat ein Brett vorm Kopf.
                  “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:Talking of morons...hahah...jeez SoM for somebody who claims to be a lawyer you sure are dumb. You'll help the opposition instead of your client!

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am not the mighty SOM ! I am SEEU !

As we say in the USA, you're a smelly crack ***** !

Comment

But Brit is a chav.

Comment

The case is simple as long as he molest children he is GUILTY so when is the judge and jury going to send him to the chair?
                        Michael O

Comment

Federae86 you are full of it, going back to History which is known as HIS STORY America and England has worked together if they cancel VWP which the embassy is now charging ppl for what will happened next? All the miltary bases in England will be gone then where is the defence and accord which was set up before you where born gone ? or to say who will back America up when they decide to go into Iran? THINK federale as everything is not black and white as there is also a grey area to look into.
                          All of these is all about Politics I have lived in America for a whie and I know the Brits are very careful they dont jump they look before they leap try and do the same thing.
                          Michael O

Comment

Ah, m.oron, Britons needed visas back when those bases were established.

In any event why do we need bases in the UK? We don't.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                              Ah, m.oron, Britons needed visas back when those bases were established.

In any event why do we need bases in the UK? We don't. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And the Britain wasnt broken back then was it. They were actually decent kind people back then not chavs and yobs and potential killers like today. Plus how do you the bases would be gone? Are you Mike saying that England would not support another U.S lead war if this happened? That would be a big political thing I think it is almost certain that far more Brits would be denied visas for the U.S than are denied entry to the U.S so that is a hard question to answer

Comment

Working...
                              X