Foreign Wife Burns House Down Killing Cats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreign Wife Burns House Down Killing Cats

I suggested to my friend to divorce his wife because he was so depressed in his marriage. He told her he wanted a divorce. Three hours later she burned down his house killing his 2 beloved cats. He is in the process of divorcing her among other things and has spent $10,000 in legal expenses. Amazing.

I suggested to my friend to divorce his wife because he was so depressed in his marriage. He told her he wanted a divorce. Three hours later she burned down his house killing his 2 beloved cats. He is in the process of divorcing her among other things and has spent $10,000 in legal expenses. Amazing.

Comment

Son of STUPID, please please share with us your PATHETIC story of stupidity!!! So, you were a lazy slob, married and then were screwed and now you are so bitter!! Ha,ha... give us the details!! I wanna laugh some more!! You bitter stupid slop!!!

Comment

Looks like you spend a lot of time around depressed people SOM. Or do you attract them?
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
        1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Sonofmichael my dear why don´t you find a real man that keeps you busy and satisfied.

Comment

It's just cats. I hope you were the one who was burned down.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
            I suggested to my friend to divorce his wife because he was so depressed in his marriage. He told her he wanted a divorce. Three hours later she burned down his house killing his 2 beloved cats. He is in the process of divorcing her among other things and has spent $10,000 in legal expenses. Amazing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

I wish I could burn your stinking f u c k i n g a s s Sofmichael

Comment

Working...
              X