Federal agents swept through Pennsylvania and Deleware

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Federal agents swept through Pennsylvania and Deleware

PHILADELPHIA "” Federal agents swept through Pennsylvania and Delaware over the past five days and arrested more than 115 illegal immigrants from 29 countries as part of nationwide crackdown on those living here in defiance of the law, authorities said Wednesday.

At least a dozen had criminal convictions "” some for weapons and *** offenses "” while others had overstayed visas or had no documentation at all. Also caught was a family of four from Albania whose asylum requests had been denied.

PHILADELPHIA "” Federal agents swept through Pennsylvania and Delaware over the past five days and arrested more than 115 illegal immigrants from 29 countries as part of nationwide crackdown on those living here in defiance of the law, authorities said Wednesday.

At least a dozen had criminal convictions "” some for weapons and *** offenses "” while others had overstayed visas or had no documentation at all. Also caught was a family of four from Albania whose asylum requests had been denied.

Comment

GREAT NEWS.....let's rid America of ALL illegal aliens....every last one of them....

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
        GREAT NEWS.....let's rid America of ALL illegal aliens....every last one of them.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that's good. For every 10 hre, there' 100 who stayed behind. What about feeling sorry for them?

I've heard they havea new tactic where they releaes the dad to care for the usc kids - but deport the mom. Great method. Then dad and kids have to go back on their own dime.

I might have syjmpathy for an illegal who pays for childbirth and medical frojm their own pockets - but ive NEVER seen htat b4. It's always joe american who pays. So i don't feel sorry.

r

Comment

send 'em all back where they came from....do not reward those who just had a kid to try and whine for sympathy.

Comment

фак! they did not find me there !! сучарры !!

Comment

Working...
            X