My second post regarding my priority date. please help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My second post regarding my priority date. please help

I recently notified the National Visa Center to justify my immigration application in the U.S. They put an update on my file and sent a notice back to me. But I have found a discrepancy on my priority date after reviewing my approved I –797 from U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service. The letter from the National Visa Center shows that my priority date is on July 06, 1996. My original I-797 form has my priority date on June 7, 1996. If anyone has same issue. What is my priority date anyway? please provide your advice. I am confused about my priority now. Thanks

I recently notified the National Visa Center to justify my immigration application in the U.S. They put an update on my file and sent a notice back to me. But I have found a discrepancy on my priority date after reviewing my approved I –797 from U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service. The letter from the National Visa Center shows that my priority date is on July 06, 1996. My original I-797 form has my priority date on June 7, 1996. If anyone has same issue. What is my priority date anyway? please provide your advice. I am confused about my priority now. Thanks

Comment

Go to your local USCIS office, and have them clear-up this issue for you. They will let you know the correct priority day for your case within the day you visit their office.

Best.

Comment

Thank you for your advice. I hope that someone will have a definite answer for me. I called INS help line and the rep informed that she could not view or confirm my priority in their system. It is a little bit strange to me. But she recommended me to go by the original date on In June 1996. Just keep me informed if anyone has experienced same issue. Thanks

Comment

Hi Mo,

Is your priority date on approved I-797 identical to the letter from National Visa Center?

Comment

Working...
          X