PLANET OF APES

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLANET OF APES

I SUGGEST HOLLYWOOD TAKES TO HEART THE GRAVE CONSEQUENCES OF PASSING POOOP-WORKER AMNESTY PROGRAM, AND THEREFORE I SUGGEST THEY MAKE A SCI-FI-DOCUMENTARY-FULL-MOTION PICTURE NAMED "THE PLANET OF APES".

"THE PLANET OF APES".

FULL MOTION PICTURE. APPROX. 120 MINUTES.
    GENRE: HORROR MOVIE

MAIN CHARACTERS:

1. THE LAST HUMAN BEING ON PLANET EARTH - MR. HUMANOID

2. THE REST OF THE CAST: 20 BILLION APES !!!

STORY LINE:

PART I

YEAR 2006 , US CONGRESS PASSES THE COMPREHENSIVE IMMIGRATION REFORM BILL, INCLUDING POOOP-WORKER AMNESTY PROGRAM !

PART II

YEAR 2206

PLANET EARTH IS ONE HUGE APE-LAND, RUN BY 20 BILLION-LARGE HORDE OF APES!
    EVERYTHING IRREVERISBLY RUINED, NO MORE HUMAN CIVILIZATION !
    ONLY ONE HUMAN BEING REMAINS, MR. HUMANOID, AND THROUGHOUT 120 MINUTES WE WATCH HOW HE IS BEING HARASSED, HECKLED AND RAPED BY 20 BILLIONS OF APES!

PART III

MR. HUMANOID DIES.
    APES ARE OVERJOYED !

IN THE LAST SCREEN-SHOT WE SEE THE HUGE ,MADE OF MARBLE, MONUMENT WITH "VIVA APE-WORKER 2006 PROGRAM!" WRITTEN ALL OVER IT.
    AND SOME HUGE, HAIRY APE PEES RIGHT IN FRONT OF IT, NOT MINDING HUNDREDS OF OTHER APES PASSING BY

THE END !

P.S. NO APE UNDERSTANDS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT, BUT MOVIE IS MADE FOR HUMAN BEINGS - SO WE CAN WATCH IT AND TAKE ALL NESESSARY PRECAUTIONS TO AVOID WHAT WE SEE IN THIS HORROR-MOVIE !!!
    http://i.b5z.net/i/u/1061492/i/040401292763.jpg

I SUGGEST HOLLYWOOD TAKES TO HEART THE GRAVE CONSEQUENCES OF PASSING POOOP-WORKER AMNESTY PROGRAM, AND THEREFORE I SUGGEST THEY MAKE A SCI-FI-DOCUMENTARY-FULL-MOTION PICTURE NAMED "THE PLANET OF APES".

"THE PLANET OF APES".

FULL MOTION PICTURE. APPROX. 120 MINUTES.
    GENRE: HORROR MOVIE

MAIN CHARACTERS:

1. THE LAST HUMAN BEING ON PLANET EARTH - MR. HUMANOID

2. THE REST OF THE CAST: 20 BILLION APES !!!

STORY LINE:

PART I

YEAR 2006 , US CONGRESS PASSES THE COMPREHENSIVE IMMIGRATION REFORM BILL, INCLUDING POOOP-WORKER AMNESTY PROGRAM !

PART II

YEAR 2206

PLANET EARTH IS ONE HUGE APE-LAND, RUN BY 20 BILLION-LARGE HORDE OF APES!
    EVERYTHING IRREVERISBLY RUINED, NO MORE HUMAN CIVILIZATION !
    ONLY ONE HUMAN BEING REMAINS, MR. HUMANOID, AND THROUGHOUT 120 MINUTES WE WATCH HOW HE IS BEING HARASSED, HECKLED AND RAPED BY 20 BILLIONS OF APES!

PART III

MR. HUMANOID DIES.
    APES ARE OVERJOYED !

IN THE LAST SCREEN-SHOT WE SEE THE HUGE ,MADE OF MARBLE, MONUMENT WITH "VIVA APE-WORKER 2006 PROGRAM!" WRITTEN ALL OVER IT.
    AND SOME HUGE, HAIRY APE PEES RIGHT IN FRONT OF IT, NOT MINDING HUNDREDS OF OTHER APES PASSING BY

THE END !

P.S. NO APE UNDERSTANDS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT, BUT MOVIE IS MADE FOR HUMAN BEINGS - SO WE CAN WATCH IT AND TAKE ALL NESESSARY PRECAUTIONS TO AVOID WHAT WE SEE IN THIS HORROR-MOVIE !!!
    http://i.b5z.net/i/u/1061492/i/040401292763.jpg

Comment

Working...
    X