Prayers from all of u needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers from all of u needed

The worlds biggest freedom fighter Abu Musab Al Zarqawi has been reported wounded in Iraq...I plea all of you to take off from work and fast and pray for Zarqawi's Health...Thankyou.. May ALLAH recover his health so he can continue his mission of wiping ou the dirt from earth called AMERIKANS....

The worlds biggest freedom fighter Abu Musab Al Zarqawi has been reported wounded in Iraq...I plea all of you to take off from work and fast and pray for Zarqawi's Health...Thankyou.. May ALLAH recover his health so he can continue his mission of wiping ou the dirt from earth called AMERIKANS....

Comment

I hope and pray to the true God that he suffers a terrible and painful death as well as all you savages

Comment

He is nothing but scum. I will PRAY that he be found FAST, and Haalah strike him into the dirt beneath the feet of every noble American.

Comment

I suggest all of USA take off Monday 5/30/05 to pay tribute & give thanks to yet another muzzie wounding. We should all get paid for this time off of work to reflect on the military superiority of the USA fighting against a pock infested group of burka wearing pantywaste car-bombers. Also, remember to give thanks to the greatness of pork when you fire up that bbq grill.

PS: What should you do if you see a muzzie with his head blown half off? Stop laughing and reload :-)

Comment

Working...
          X