Racist Obama Attacks Policemen for Doing their Job

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racist Obama Attacks Policemen for Doing their Job

Just because a white police officer arrested yet another one of Obama's criminal friends, Obama says it was stupid and racist despite admitting he doesn't even knows the facts. This is the "experience" that Sotomayer endorses. Facts are not important. Everything to Obama and Sotomayer is about racism.

Stupid Obama

Just because a white police officer arrested yet another one of Obama's criminal friends, Obama says it was stupid and racist despite admitting he doesn't even knows the facts. This is the "experience" that Sotomayer endorses. Facts are not important. Everything to Obama and Sotomayer is about racism.

Stupid Obama

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:

Stupid Obama </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fact is that alot is about racism in this country. Wake up SOM.... people are not just dreaming that stuff up.

What is really cool though is that in America you can call someone stupid and get away with it as long as you say....just kidding!!
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Typical Obama, but the Obama monkey got burned on this one.

Comment

Well MIR found the best pic that portrays Obama on this one... foot in mouth disease

Comment

Black monkey White inbred --- They all will be having a HAPPY HOUR beer peace making in the White House!

Comment

300 Million Are watching!!! Taking notes!!!

ILW Will Be off The charts!!! The 10 top Threads Soon Will Supply the necessary THIS!!!! ILW RULES!!!
              USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Imagine not having all the facts , yet making a decision based on gut. This is who has their finger on the red button... and I thought Palin was scarry. Does not give me a warm feeling here

The other thing that is being overlooked here is this is not about race. Obama was race baiting when he brought up the black man and hispanic racial profiling stuff.

This story was about a man who got arrogant and mouthy with the police. This is generally what happens. Mr. articulate reverted to the "yo momma" street talk to further being disrepectful to the officer. I do not see race playing any part in this arrest, other than henry Gates making an issue out of it, and Obama blindly following with his stupid take on the topic.

Even more stupid, inviting them both to have a "beer" further promoting alcohol as a means to solve issues. What a ****. why not a cup of tea or cappucino or anything that does not impair thinking.

Already the beer companies are ready to capitalize on what beer is going to be chosen to drink. watch the stereotypes fly.

God help us

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
                  Imagine not having all the facts , yet making a decision based on gut. This is who has their finger on the red button... and I thought Palin was scarry. Does not give me a warm feeling here

The other thing that is being overlooked here is this is not about race. Obama was race baiting when he brought up the black man and hispanic racial profiling stuff.

This story was about a man who got arrogant and mouthy with the police. This is generally what happens. Mr. articulate reverted to the "yo momma" street talk to further being disrepectful to the officer. I do not see race playing any part in this arrest, other than henry Gates making an issue out of it, and Obama blindly following with his stupid take on the topic.

Even more stupid, inviting them both to have a "beer" further promoting alcohol as a means to solve issues. What a ****. why not a cup of tea or cappucino or anything that does not impair thinking.

Already the beer companies are ready to capitalize on what beer is going to be chosen to drink. watch the stereotypes fly.

God help us </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It will stimulate the economy - c'mon you have to agree!
                  “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It will stimulate the economy - c'mon you have to agree! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Budweiser yes. heineken no

Samuel Adams yes. corona no

Miller yes guiness no

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:Fact is that alot is about racism in this country. Wake up SOM.... people are not just dreaming that stuff up.
                      </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

True - but the racists are Obama and Sotomayer !

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
                        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It will stimulate the economy - c'mon you have to agree! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Budweiser yes. heineken no

Samuel Adams yes. corona no

Miller yes guiness no </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

YES!!!! All about understanding where the $$$ goes!!!
                        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Frakking contempt of cop. We knew how to deal with sukkas like that. Los esposas.

Comment

I posted this eleswhere but it might as well go in here too.

I think we've finally found SoM's real job - A (now suspended) Boston Cop. Just like SoM he claims to be not a racist

Boston suspends Gates cop

Academic’s arrest stirs racial tension

BOSTON police department has suspended one of its officers for sending a “racist” e-mail about the recent arrest of black Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates.

Boston police commissioner Ed Davis placed officer Justin Barrett, 36, on administrative leave, pending the outcome of a termination hearing, after he was made aware of the e-mail.

The e-mail describes Gates, who was arrested and briefly detained earlier this month at Harvard, near Boston, as a “banana-eating jungle monkey”.

Thetimes.co.za
                            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

No racist cops around please.

Comment

Working...
                              X