can anyone suggest a good attorney

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anyone suggest a good attorney

Here is my situation. My wife and I have been married for a couple of years. We have 2 kids. We know the only way right now to gain pm status is for here to file the paper work. Then return to mexico and file the necessary waviers and maybe she might come back in. Is there any other way. Can anyone reccoment a good attorney.

Here is my situation. My wife and I have been married for a couple of years. We have 2 kids. We know the only way right now to gain pm status is for here to file the paper work. Then return to mexico and file the necessary waviers and maybe she might come back in. Is there any other way. Can anyone reccoment a good attorney.

Comment

you should have signed this posting.."wifeneedsaboot"

Comment

No, he should have named it wheresthepredictablefatfu@kingloser?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wifeneedshelp:
          Here is my situation. My wife and I have been married for a couple of years. We have 2 kids. We know the only way right now to gain pm status is for here to file the paper work. Then return to mexico and file the necessary waviers and maybe she might come back in. Is there any other way. Can anyone reccoment a good attorney. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Laurel Scott. She specializes in waivers particularly those from mexico. http://www.visacentral.net/ She also has a live chat where you can ask questions. You may also like to try across at www.familybasedimmigration.com in their forums

Comment

Try Peerallylaw.com, he specializes in Immigration Law, really helpful and straigh-forward guy.

Comment

Working...
            X