• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• picture

how do i insert a picture here?

how do i insert a picture here?

Comment

Hi Bond,

Welcome to ILW! What sort of picture do you want to post? One from the internet, or one from your computer?

Comment

both i have picture on my desktop how do i upload it. I do not see insert or attach option.

the pictures on the internet i will have to save on my pc and then attach it.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BOND_007:
          how do i insert a picture here? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pictures are a Great way Of expressing self and sharing with others! you still Have To Follow the Rules However!

Glowfoto, Smugmug, Flickr, Etc. You Need To upload the pictures you want To post To one Of these host sites. They will Provide The BB Code that you Will Copy and Past Into Your reply here.
          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

what is BB code?

Comment

Bond...share your friend with me and I will let you in on the secret

In order for you to insert the picture, you need to have knowledge of HTML Coding. You will write BBCode, which is Bulletin Board Code and you will use embed technology to have the picture. It ain't cut and dry and easy. One needs an education in computer/software engineering to pull this off.

start something like this

&lt;startofPosting&gt;
              &lt;YourMessageHere&gt;
              &lt;InsertPicture&gt;
              &lt;LocationOfPicture&gt;
              &lt;EndInsert&gt;
              &lt;EndMessage&gt;
              &lt;EndPost&gt;
              I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BOND_007:
                what is BB code? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

go To one of those places i mentioned. smugmug, glowfoto and creat an account. is free. upload the non personal, non explicit, non offensive, non sexual photos you want to share here. it will provide different codes to copy and paste here on your replys. bb code works best and easiest on ilw. other places other codes work better.
                USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:

go To one of those places i mentioned. smugmug, glowfoto and creat an account. is free. upload the non personal, non explicit, non offensive, non sexual photos you want to share here. it will provide different codes to copy and paste here on your replys. bb code works best and easiest on ilw. other places other codes work better. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

MIR don't be misguiding Bond...James Bond.
                  I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

I don't mean to be rude, but my suspicious nature has gone into overdrive with the influx of new posters who don't seem so 'new'. Anyway, posting pictures here is not that difficut and you do not need to know code in order to do it. But, I am hesitant to provide instructions without knowing the poster or his or her intent.

Again, not trying to be rude, Bond.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                      I don't mean to be rude, but my suspicious nature has gone into overdrive with the influx of new posters who don't seem so 'new'. Anyway, posting pictures here is not that difficut and you do not need to know code in order to do it. But, I am hesitant to provide instructions without knowing the poster or his or her intent.

Again, not trying to be rude, Bond. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Proudy,

Does it really matter anyway??? If They Break The Rules They get the boot!!! .

Comment

i created account on gofoto and uploaded one picture. it gives me bbcode and html. which one to use. i have copied both here. html is long compared to bbcode.

&lt;a href=http://www.glowfoto.com/viewimage.php?img=30-201903L&y=2008&m=06&t=jpg&rand=4448&srv=img5&gt;&lt;img src="http://img5.glowfoto.com/images/2008/06/30-2019034448T.jpg" alt="free image hosting" border=0 /&gt;&lt;/a&gt;

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
                          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:

go To one of those places i mentioned. smugmug, glowfoto and creat an account. is free. upload the non personal, non explicit, non offensive, non sexual photos you want to share here. it will provide different codes to copy and paste here on your replys. bb code works best and easiest on ilw. other places other codes work better. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

MIR don't be misguiding Bond...James Bond. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                          What the ****?? Maybe some new Artwork Be nice for a change. never know????

Comment

i created account on gofoto and uploaded one picture. it gives me bbcode and html. which one to use. i have copied both here. html is long compared to bbcode.

&lt;a href=http://www.glowfoto.com/viewimage.php?img=30-201903L&y=2008&m=06&t=jpg&rand=4448&srv=img5&gt;&lt;img src="http://img5.glowfoto.com/images/2008/06/30-2019034448T.jpg" alt="free image hosting" border=0 /&gt;&lt;/a&gt; </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL. BB CODE!!!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:

Again, not trying to be rude, Bond. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Proudy,

Does it really matter anyway??? If They Break The Rules They get the boot!!! . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, and it's going to snow here in Virginia tomorrow - lol! He'll figure it out. I've helped many learn how to post pictures on this forum. But, I think he got it.

Comment

Working...
                              X