Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life Advance Parole--Rafi

Hi Rafi
    When you applied to advance parole at MSC through Life Legalization, how many original copy of advance parole they gave you.
    I got my two copy of advance parole and I'm planning to visit Canada, can you please tell me your experience coming back with advance parole through Toronto Airport in Canada. Did the U.S immigration officer send you to a secondary inspection room at Toronto Airport and if so what happened or you just checked through the U.S immigration desk like everybody else.
    Thanks Rafi

Hi Rafi
    When you applied to advance parole at MSC through Life Legalization, how many original copy of advance parole they gave you.
    I got my two copy of advance parole and I'm planning to visit Canada, can you please tell me your experience coming back with advance parole through Toronto Airport in Canada. Did the U.S immigration officer send you to a secondary inspection room at Toronto Airport and if so what happened or you just checked through the U.S immigration desk like everybody else.
    Thanks Rafi

Comment

MSC sent me 2 copies of advance parole.
      Yes. they will send you to a second room; where they may ask you why you are in Canada, how did you get your advance parole, where do you work, questions like these.
      Do not worry Depika; If you worry so much, you will not enjoy youe vacation in Canada.
      Let me know after you come back.

Comment

Thanks Rafi, Can you please e-mail me at Depika@myway.com

Comment

Working...
        X