Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IN court and now ......

I was in court for allegebly,violating my TPS statue. which was not true, my hearing date has elspsed, it was proven I did register for TPS and I was in line with condition and had valid TPS.
    Oh boy I tell ya it was a though time, dealing with vicious INS is terrible. How do these guys make mistake? with all the super computers at the tip of their fingers they do ... one would think they don... it cuz me well over 500dollars for this sluggish mistake.
    I was put in deportation and removal proceeding when the allegation was received. Now that I have a valid TPS and case is administatively closed. Do you think? I can go ahead and file I-130 cuz I jus got married to my sweet heart.....
    Thanks I take ans off board
    My Condolences and heart lie with all america,I mean good americans ...lol morning the death and lost of Ronald Regan. Was a great man I remebered in 1983.. I was pretty young but was invloved in politic, this guy was changing the world, I can say he bosted the american spirt. he was a true leader of the west . Did he come from LA not TX I see why ... TX never get a good TX why is that so ... Abram lincon was not a TX don tellme that he was a Great leader too .

God bless America...

I was in court for allegebly,violating my TPS statue. which was not true, my hearing date has elspsed, it was proven I did register for TPS and I was in line with condition and had valid TPS.
    Oh boy I tell ya it was a though time, dealing with vicious INS is terrible. How do these guys make mistake? with all the super computers at the tip of their fingers they do ... one would think they don... it cuz me well over 500dollars for this sluggish mistake.
    I was put in deportation and removal proceeding when the allegation was received. Now that I have a valid TPS and case is administatively closed. Do you think? I can go ahead and file I-130 cuz I jus got married to my sweet heart.....
    Thanks I take ans off board
    My Condolences and heart lie with all america,I mean good americans ...lol morning the death and lost of Ronald Regan. Was a great man I remebered in 1983.. I was pretty young but was invloved in politic, this guy was changing the world, I can say he bosted the american spirt. he was a true leader of the west . Did he come from LA not TX I see why ... TX never get a good TX why is that so ... Abram lincon was not a TX don tellme that he was a Great leader too .

God bless America...

Comment

If you just got married, file the i-130 and the I-485, work authorization and advance parole all at the same time and save yourself some trouble.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation