just a rascal. thank you all ,

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a rascal. thank you all ,

ok im knew here and im on deportation thing iwas lucky did married two days b4 locked i've went through almost all hearing talks here. im realy happy and surprised. you guys just fantastic i never let chance to post q's i do found it with da answer i'm sure i will but for now i want to thank u all for this great thing. 3 years with lawyers never discover any much comparing to you .you allrocks speacialy to buchmaster congraa to u by da way and surely mohan sammy michel happy holiday god bliss u all

ok im knew here and im on deportation thing iwas lucky did married two days b4 locked i've went through almost all hearing talks here. im realy happy and surprised. you guys just fantastic i never let chance to post q's i do found it with da answer i'm sure i will but for now i want to thank u all for this great thing. 3 years with lawyers never discover any much comparing to you .you allrocks speacialy to buchmaster congraa to u by da way and surely mohan sammy michel happy holiday god bliss u all

Comment

Working...
    X