visa waiver

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visa waiver

My fiance is from the UK, and we have already begun proceedings for the fiance visa, how difficult will it be for him to come over for a visit using the vwp? Will the fact that we have already started this keep him from being admitted for a visit?

My fiance is from the UK, and we have already begun proceedings for the fiance visa, how difficult will it be for him to come over for a visit using the vwp? Will the fact that we have already started this keep him from being admitted for a visit?

Comment

Could be...depends on if they know or not when he comes in that he has applied. I doubt they will let him in because the chances of him staying and not going back and too great.

Comment

it depends how long the 129f has been filed, as it generally takes 4-6 months for completion, he should not have no problem getting in the country but, are you willing to risk his visa to take the chance and does he intend to leave the US before his visa is issued, as he will have to return to his own country and await notice from the embassy

Comment

Working...
        X