QUESTION PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QUESTION PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

MY HUSBAND PRESENTED HIS i-601 (WAIVER PACKETS IN OCTOBER OF 08 IN CIUDAD JUAREZ IT WAS DENIED FOR INSUFICIENT PROOF OF EXTREME HARDSHIP HE HAD TO GO BACK TO MEXICO I WAS GIVEN 30 DAYS TO SEND MORE PROOF, WE WERE TOLD IN 6 TO 10 MONTHS HE WOULD RECEIVE ANOTHER INTERVIEW,,, DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHAT THE PROCCESING TIME IS? WE'VE HEARD NEGATIVE COMMENTS, SOME PEOPLE SAY IT CAN BE TWO YEARS.
    nessa

MY HUSBAND PRESENTED HIS i-601 (WAIVER PACKETS IN OCTOBER OF 08 IN CIUDAD JUAREZ IT WAS DENIED FOR INSUFICIENT PROOF OF EXTREME HARDSHIP HE HAD TO GO BACK TO MEXICO I WAS GIVEN 30 DAYS TO SEND MORE PROOF, WE WERE TOLD IN 6 TO 10 MONTHS HE WOULD RECEIVE ANOTHER INTERVIEW,,, DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHAT THE PROCCESING TIME IS? WE'VE HEARD NEGATIVE COMMENTS, SOME PEOPLE SAY IT CAN BE TWO YEARS.
    nessa

Comment

Hi Nessa,

Welcome. Hardship must be proven for the USC, not the alien. Go here: http://immigrate2us.net/forum/index.php for additional help. There are numerous examples of cases like yours on that site (and many helpful people).

Good luck!

Comment

I was in Juarez once; if that isn't hardship, I don't know what is.

ACTUALLY, I was there for a business trip and went to the best Halloween Party I ever went to
        These people stop at Nothing !

Death to IMBRA AND VAWA !

God Bless America and no one else !!!

Comment

Working...
        X