i-360

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i-360

Please can someone help me my story is pretty short. I married a PR in November 04 we lived together,bank statements, he became violent in February 05 pushing me down the stairs when I was 4 mths pregnant.I made reports to the police and moved. He filed the i-130 and it was approved I later filed for a divorce which he doesnt know about finalised in nov 05.Would this affect the 1-360 petiton I have been in the us for 4 years. Could someone help and how long does it take to process?
    Thanks for your help

Please can someone help me my story is pretty short. I married a PR in November 04 we lived together,bank statements, he became violent in February 05 pushing me down the stairs when I was 4 mths pregnant.I made reports to the police and moved. He filed the i-130 and it was approved I later filed for a divorce which he doesnt know about finalised in nov 05.Would this affect the 1-360 petiton I have been in the us for 4 years. Could someone help and how long does it take to process?
    Thanks for your help

Comment

Do you think about filing I-360 now? After the divorce?

Comment

I am trying to file now after the divorce

Comment

I don't know much about I-360, but the first line in the instructions says:

You may self-petition for immediate relative or family-sponsored immigrant classification if you:

- are now the spouse or child of an abusive U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident;

Hope others can help you more...

Comment

thanks for your help though

Comment

is there any one who can help me get in contact with Sammy he seems to be very versed on this subject any help given would be greatly appreciated

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dima05:
                I married a PR in November 04, he became violent in February 05 He filed the i-130 and it was approved. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So your husband was the PR and filed under VAWA and it was approved?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dima05:
                I later filed for a divorce, finalised in nov 05.Would this affect the 1-360 petiton? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                Whose I360 petition? Are you also petitioning? I am muddled...
                The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Comment

Totally confused! If I130 was approved why file I360?

Was I485 approved?

More information please.

Comment

He filed a 1-130 it was approved he is a PR. In my case a visa number is not available for me.I left and filed a divorce I am now about to file the 1360 I just wanted to know if me divorcing him would affect the petiton

Comment

i forgot to mention that you cant file I 485 AOS if your visa number is not available at least that is what i was told

Comment

Working...
                      X