AND NOW...FAMOUS QUOTES, BY FAMOUS PEOPLE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AND NOW...FAMOUS QUOTES, BY FAMOUS PEOPLE

On September 17, 1994, Alabama's Heather Whitestone was selected as Miss America 1995.
    Question: If you could live forever, would you and why? Answer: "I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever. ``````````````````````````
    "Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff."
    --Mariah Carey

````````````
    "Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life,"
    --Brooke Shields, during an interview to become spokesperson for federal anti-smoking campaign.

````````````````````````````````````````````````
    "I've never had major knee surgery on any other part of my body,"
    --Winston Bennett,
    University of Kentucky basketball forward.

```````````````````````````````````````````

"Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington, DC.
    `````````````````````````````
    "I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president."
    --Hillary Clinton commenting on the release of subpoenaed documents.

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."
    --Al Gore, Vice President
    `````````````

Later they all admitted attending the same school the militant marxist RN went to.

On September 17, 1994, Alabama's Heather Whitestone was selected as Miss America 1995.
    Question: If you could live forever, would you and why? Answer: "I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever. ``````````````````````````
    "Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff."
    --Mariah Carey

````````````
    "Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life,"
    --Brooke Shields, during an interview to become spokesperson for federal anti-smoking campaign.

"I've never had major knee surgery on any other part of my body,"
    --Winston Bennett,
    University of Kentucky basketball forward.

```````````````````````````````````````````

"Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington, DC.
    `````````````````````````````
    "I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president."
    --Hillary Clinton commenting on the release of subpoenaed documents.

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."
    --Al Gore, Vice President
    `````````````

Later they all admitted attending the same school the militant marxist RN went to.

Comment

silence, deafening silence from the peanut gallery, aka, commie pinko liberals.

Comment

Well, they will accuse you of racism.

Comment

Don't forget:

"I am good to drive."
          Ted Kennedy

"Let's make a waitress sandwich."
          Ted Kennedy

"Take her out to the beach and r.ape her."
          Ted Kennedy

Comment

HA HA HA, good Federale86, you are almost as clever as S12..'almost', excellent input though.

Comment

Working...
            X