Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After approval of i130, when can my wife come here?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After approval of i130, when can my wife come here?

My wife is in the Philippines with our 2 kids.
    we were married about 5 years ago. We opted to stay there for awhile. i am a US citizen as well as our children. I came back here about a year ago, filed a petition for her and now it got approved. i also filled up the k3 form for her. how long do i have to wait for them to be here? is there any way it gets faster? Thanks.

My wife is in the Philippines with our 2 kids.
    we were married about 5 years ago. We opted to stay there for awhile. i am a US citizen as well as our children. I came back here about a year ago, filed a petition for her and now it got approved. i also filled up the k3 form for her. how long do i have to wait for them to be here? is there any way it gets faster? Thanks.

Comment

maybe a yr after the k-3 is filed.

Comment

What phase are you in? Did you just got the approval? Or you are done with the NVC as well?

Comment

we just got approved. no nvc yet. so say 90 days give or take?

Thanks guys, i appreciate it.

Comment

mike_2007, is not false information, maybe u r misinformed that the Philippines are behind. You check and then tell me if I am wrong. his question was when his wife and kids can be in the U.S.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ImissGuadalupe:
              we just got approved. no nvc yet. so say 90 days give or take? . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This may give you an idea
              http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/stats.php

Comment

Working...
              X