Important Notice For the Discussion Board

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important Notice For the Discussion Board

From Webmaster: "The above mentioned penalties will apply to foul language, material (graphic or text) that is obscene, ****ographic or adult in nature"

Webmaster said a dirty word !!!! Why is he not banned ?
    These people stop at Nothing !

Death to IMBRA AND VAWA !

God Bless America and no one else !!!

From Webmaster: "The above mentioned penalties will apply to foul language, material (graphic or text) that is obscene, ****ographic or adult in nature"

Webmaster said a dirty word !!!! Why is he not banned ?

Comment

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
      1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

LOL!...
        "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

ya know, I actually enjoy reading Michaels posts, Even if i think they're mean sometimes, he's is very smart and sarcastic, I like that good job, brings something different.

Comment

Michaelthegreat: The "dirty" word is directly quoted from our rules. We have a language filter which filters out the first four letters. If you wish any posts deleted with your private info, please email links to webmaster@ilw.com or PM me. I will shortly be proposing a rule amendment which I think you will like, please remain within our rules till then, I would not like to see you banned permanently. As mandee3911 says, you bring something different to the board. - Sam.

Comment

Michael, I found some history on your namesake

http://www.jaas.org/edocs/v11n2/weltecke.pdf
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thank you Sprintgirl !!

Sam - I have never read or followed any rules in my life and I don't intend to start now !!

Comment

I was hoping that you'd have taken the job at ILW and changed your name to SonofSam. Remember, it's better to be funny than to be stupid.

Comment

Michaelthegreat: If you "have never read or followed any rules in [your] life and [] dont intend to start now", I admire your spirit. However, we do have rules here, and I do enforce them. And, are you not a law student? I remember seeing a post on evidence recently from you where you described your good grade in that subject. The law is about rules, is it not? And if rules are based on common sense, you dont need to read them to know them, do you? I also recollect seeing a thread from you on legal concepts, I believe you started with "probable cause" - that sounds like a good idea for discussion on a board on a law website. I will propose the amendment to our rules next week. - Sam.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sam U. of ILW.COM:
                      Michaelthegreat: If you "have never read or followed any rules in [your] life and [] dont intend to start now", I admire your spirit. However, we do have rules here, and I do enforce them. And, are you not a law student? I remember seeing a post on evidence recently from you where you described your good grade in that subject. The law is about rules, is it not? And if rules are based on common sense, you dont need to read them to know them, do you? I also recollect seeing a thread from you on legal concepts, I believe you started with "probable cause" - that sounds like a good idea for discussion on a board on a law website. I will propose the amendment to our rules next week. - Sam. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They dreaded worse then Hell: so much the fear
                      Of Thunder and the Sword of Michael
                      Wrought still within them; and no less desire [ 295 ]
                      To found this nether Empire, which might rise
                      By pollicy, and long process of time,
                      In emulation opposite to Heav'n.
                      Which when Beelzebub perceiv'd, then whom,
                      Satan except, none higher sat, with grave [ 300 ]
                      Aspect he rose, and in his rising seem'd
                      A Pillar of State; deep on his Front engraven
                      Deliberation sat and public care;
                      And Princely counsel in his face yet shon,
                      Majestic though in ruin: sage he stood [ 305 ]
                      With Atlantean shoulders fit to bear
                      The weight of mightiest Monarchies; his look
                      Drew audience and attention still as Night
                      Or Summers Noon-tide air, while thus he spake.

Comment

Michael have you thought of changing your picture now? I think you need a new one as this one doesn't fit quite well with your new name.

Maybe a fierce knight ,Satan or something lol

Comment

Michaelthegreat: Re your post of 02-08-2008 03:04 PM above, what are you trying to say? Are you quoting from Milton's Paradise Lost? You appear to have a poetic touch. - Sam.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sam U. of ILW.COM:
                            Michaelthegreat: Re your post of 02-08-2008 03:04 PM above, what are you trying to say? Are you quoting from Milton's Paradise Lost? You appear to have a poetic touch. - Sam. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am not quoting from anyone; I worte this myself; who's John Milton? What's "Paradise Lost"? My poem is called "The Return of Satan" and has 12 parts and yes, I hope some fraud has notstolen my poem. I am going to place all 12 parts here for all you philistines to read !

Comment

I could not find any avators of Satan; if anyone has one plase send to me in a PM

Comment

Working...
                              X