Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H-1B petition not selected

Hello

My company applied for my H-1B but my application did not get selected. Can someone advise what else can do. I am in OPT rigth now and it will expire in 2 months.

Thanks

Hello

My company applied for my H-1B but my application did not get selected. Can someone advise what else can do. I am in OPT rigth now and it will expire in 2 months.

Thanks

Comment

Talk to your school counselor to keep you enrolled before the expiry date of your OPT. Don't worry, your case is not uncommon this year.

Comment

Tovy, your H-1B application should have entered under the 20,000 visas for US graduates I think... maybe the form was incorrect filled... you should verify that as it is not to late for this kind of visa.

All the best!
        Frank G. Becker & Associates
        www.USImmigrationForAll.com

Comment

The additional 20,000 is only for those who have earned a US Master degree, or higher.

Comment

Or you can have a non-profit organization file an H-1B petition on your behalf anytime while your status is valid. Unfortunately, the proposed H-1B relief of additional 115,000 visas for 2007 class may not be passed before your status expires.

Comment

Working...
            X