Negros Against Obama

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Negros Against Obama

My friends and I organized this rally !!!

Negros Against Obama

Negros Against Obama

Comment

That then would make you a negro! Good to know!
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

I thought everyone knew that; you are pretty slow

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
          That then would make you a negro! Good to know! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now that is a RACIST comment. 4Now where are ya buddy?
          If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

Wrong SOM! I am not slow, I just don't pay attention to these things. I don't see colors, they are not important to me. I see character or non-character that is how I judge....and I can be very judgemental.

However, I also happen to know that idiots do indeed come in all colors!
            “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Oh maybe to you I didn't "sound" the way a negro should; is that it? RACIST !!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                Oh maybe to you I didn't "sound" the way a negro should; is that it? RACIST !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No! Negros don't sound a specific way. If you sound uneducated and there is need for me to call you on it, I would call you uneducated. I may name someone a-hole, or some other deragetory word, but no race or color description. Unless, of course it would be a discussion about race.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:

Negros Against Obama </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

having or showing limited knowledge, experience, or culture... you are illiterate!

You have no regards for others!

Comment

Oh maybe to you I didn't "sound" the way a negro should; is that it? RACIST !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually SonofMichael, you sound more like a hillbilly hick, besides from being uneducated...

Comment

Working...
                    X