X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B Visa Stamping Question

Hi all,

Quick Question for anyone who can help:

I have just finished 2 years of my first 3 years on the H1-B visa. So far, I have not yet gone back to my home country to get the visa stamped.

My question is, is it mandatory to get the H1-B visa stamped at all? I have no travel plans to leave the US in the near future, and I have heard that one does not need to get the visa stamped if one is not leaving the USA.

On the other hand, I have also heard that one now must i.e. it is mandatory to get the visa stamped. Is that true? Can I just live here on my valid H1-B without ever leaving the country to get it stamped?

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help.

Need_Help1

Hi all,

Quick Question for anyone who can help:

I have just finished 2 years of my first 3 years on the H1-B visa. So far, I have not yet gone back to my home country to get the visa stamped.

My question is, is it mandatory to get the H1-B visa stamped at all? I have no travel plans to leave the US in the near future, and I have heard that one does not need to get the visa stamped if one is not leaving the USA.

On the other hand, I have also heard that one now must i.e. it is mandatory to get the visa stamped. Is that true? Can I just live here on my valid H1-B without ever leaving the country to get it stamped?

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help.

Need_Help1

Comment

Working...
    X