Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expedite??

Hi all,

My husband and I are at the final stages of our visa process. I'm Canadian, and our case is currently being reviewed by the NVC. They have all the info they need and are saying it will be 6-8 Weeks before they can give me a Notice of Appointment. They have already reviewed it once, and that only took 2 weeks. They needed my husband to send his 2001 tax return, and have since received it. My question is...is there any way to expedite the service? I may have a job to go to before I get there, and I'm wondering if I do have employment to go to, will I get to go to the States faster? I'm also wondering if there is a case worker that is assigned to each case...and rather than talking to the customer service people at the NVC, is there an actual case worker I can talk to.

Hi all,

My husband and I are at the final stages of our visa process. I'm Canadian, and our case is currently being reviewed by the NVC. They have all the info they need and are saying it will be 6-8 Weeks before they can give me a Notice of Appointment. They have already reviewed it once, and that only took 2 weeks. They needed my husband to send his 2001 tax return, and have since received it. My question is...is there any way to expedite the service? I may have a job to go to before I get there, and I'm wondering if I do have employment to go to, will I get to go to the States faster? I'm also wondering if there is a case worker that is assigned to each case...and rather than talking to the customer service people at the NVC, is there an actual case worker I can talk to.

Comment

Working...
    X