Finally...APPROVED!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally...APPROVED!

So, my whole I-485 started last year april. I had my interview and fingerprints done real close to each other. I waited and waited. They didn't tell me anything. Last week I got a letter that I needed to go back for fingerprints. That was on friday, August 29th. Today I got an email saying that my card has been ordered. I can't believe it! The process has come to an end! I'm super excited and I want to thank everyone on here that helped me thru this.

So, my whole I-485 started last year april. I had my interview and fingerprints done real close to each other. I waited and waited. They didn't tell me anything. Last week I got a letter that I needed to go back for fingerprints. That was on friday, August 29th. Today I got an email saying that my card has been ordered. I can't believe it! The process has come to an end! I'm super excited and I want to thank everyone on here that helped me thru this.

Comment

Congratulations, Herbit! Happy for you!!!

Comment

Congrats, Hermit !
        Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

Congrats

Wishing you a happy road so you can remove conditions and eventually file for citizenship based on marriage.

Almost done

Comment

Congrats. Its was a long road to het from there to here, but well worth it.
            "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

I'm assuming that "Card Production Ordered" means that I was approved, right?

Comment

congrats herbit!

Comment

Working...
                X