Died waiting for CSS/LULAC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Died waiting for CSS/LULAC

A friend of mine died from heart attack at age 48 while he still waiting for his pending CSS/LULAC application. He has been waiting for his pending css/lulac application for more than 20 years.
    His heart attack came from the stress of thinking about his immigration case and not be able to travel to see his family.
    The USCIS strategy is to keep those applications pending for ever until every single LIFE/CSS/LULAC applicants die and they are very successful in doing so.

A friend of mine died from heart attack at age 48 while he still waiting for his pending CSS/LULAC application. He has been waiting for his pending css/lulac application for more than 20 years.
    His heart attack came from the stress of thinking about his immigration case and not be able to travel to see his family.
    The USCIS strategy is to keep those applications pending for ever until every single LIFE/CSS/LULAC applicants die and they are very successful in doing so.

Comment

I am sorry that your friend passed away.

However:

Your friend could have gone to see his family ANY TIME THAT HE WANTED TO DO SO. What you really mean is that your friend was an illegal alien who made the choice to remain illegally in America...rather than go home to be with his family.

When your friend came to America illegally, he did so of his own free will. He remained here illegally of his own free will. Please explain why you think that this is America's fault!!

Simply because your friend broke the law and made bad decisions is NOT America's fault.

Comment

If the man was in fact a CSS/LULAC applicant, he was not actually an illegal alien. He may have started out the wrong way, but was at least trying to do the right thing. As a CSS/LULAC applicant he qualifies for advance parole. Therefore he could have gone to see his family.

He did not die from the stress of immigration, if that was possible, I would not be writing this letter.

Comment

For some people Stress, Sadness, Warring about something, not certain of the future, being alone and away from your family is a big factor for heart attack even if you are young and healthy.

Comment

this is really sad
            i am sorry that he passed away

Comment

I really feel sad for your friend.There are many people in this country including myself who are losing mind over this whole immigration PROCESS and im talking here about legal path .Ive been here for eleventh years now and been waiting seven years for GC. Im really stressed up and fed up.This current immigration system is just RIDICULOUS.

Comment

Mazon ! I dont know abt LULAC but 245i will do the same.Some people will have to wait for 15 years or longer to adjust their status under this provision.I dont understand what is the purpose of passing those nonsense laws.

Comment

The problem with USCIS is they are not approving neither denying these cases (CSS/LULAC) they have been pending for ever.
                  If they deny my case I just leave the U.S but keeping a person hanging there is not a good situation to be in.

Comment

Working...
                  X