Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone12 and explora ..Why Are tey a big Loosers and Haters and Racists ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone12 and explora ..Why Are tey a big Loosers and Haters and Racists ?

Why Are they ? all what they do is just Sit in their freakin pc Making ppl feel down no matter how easier their cases .. they are just a sach freakin dub loosers pppl not supose to be a live

Why Are they ? all what they do is just Sit in their freakin pc Making ppl feel down no matter how easier their cases .. they are just a sach freakin dub loosers pppl not supose to be a live

Comment

florida2001,

You might want to rethink including me in that statement. I detest the very thought of S12 and his racist statements toward anything that smells illegal Obviously you've not paid attention to the many articles I've posted on CollegeStudent's Illegal Mexican Exploitation thread. I'm far from being racist, etc. You've jumped to conclusions on this one.

Comment

SO WHAT ARE YOU GONNA CALL THIS ????!!!!!!!!!!!

explora
        Power Member
        Posted September 25, 2007 10:18 PM Hide Post
        quote:
        Originally posted by Someone12:
        no one pities you, $hithead....you are just a lying thieving visa cheat...nothing more....and worse, you can't spell for $hit. Oh, look up the word 'racism' -- you see, illegals and thieves aren't a race (merely a disease)...so crawl back under the pile of manure that spawned you.

Did somebody press S12's 'rewind button' to replay the same 'ol same 'ol attempt at intimidation b.s.?

Comment

Florida2001 is just another criminal illegal alien who was deported from America. He was deported straight from detention...driven to the airport by I.C.E agents. Obviously, he's bitter and twisted, and his deportation has sent him off the deep end.

Thankfully, he's no longer in America...and has zero chance of returning, no matter how many illiterate threads he starts on this forum or how many insults he throws around. Or, indeed, how many village idiots he dates and gets engaged to.

Comment

......Anyway .. If i am Wrong Than .. Forgive me and sorry for missunderstood.. Thank u for HELP !

Comment

Florida2001 just broke Explora's liberal bleeding heart (ROFL) Then he is too stupid to actually read and understand one of her posts that he uses as "evidence" in a feeble attempt to make his point.

He's way too stupid to be in America...we're happy that he's gone!!

Comment

Florida2001,

Disregard those statements by the anti-immigrants. They make every attempt to zap all hope from from a person. It's just an intimidation attempt from them. Regardless of your situation you know what you need and should do. You most certainly are adjusting to your life as it is right now and you must persevere in all your endeavors regardless of negative feedback you find on this board.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
                  Florida2001 just broke Explora's liberal bleeding heart (ROFL) Then he is too stupid to actually read and understand one of her posts that he uses as "evidence" in a feeble attempt to make his point.

He's way too stupid to be in America...we're happy that he's gone!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, TURD:

You shouldn't call anyone stupid, since I had to tell you FOUR TIMES that the word "feable" does not exist. A normal person needs to be explained just once, not four times, to understand such a simple fact. By the way, the meaning of the noun turd (Pronunciation: 't&rd) is:

1 sometimes vulgar : a piece of fecal matter
                  2 usually vulgar : a contemptible person

Comment

whatever names you wish to call me, floridavisacheatingthief, I can still spell....for example, DOUCHEBAG = a visa cheat that calls himself 'florida2001'...a perfect description.....oh yes, I think you mean "loser"..."looser" no doubt refers to the relative elasticity of your idiot wife's er, clam.

Comment

I hope you are smart enough to know, S12, that you are responding to another one of SonofMichaels's pathetic attempts to get attention. Tsk, tsk, tsk!

Comment

explora and proudusc and some others like them are very helpful in this forum, and they are posting here for a long time, and they discuss and share others in a very civilized way with their rich knowledge. so they are very helpful in this forum and we need their postings. but I have the hard time to find any reasonable reason for that insect who has nothing to do in his own life but sitting here and wasting our time in calling his real name some**** 12. and by the way he feeds on us considering him. cause this is like life to him. So people like Expora are not racist at all. if you review any of Expora's posting here you will find very useful information about different subject or aspects of immigration . let me remind that dirtbag that this forum is for immigration only not to his hatred. thank you

Comment

How dare any of you on this board make fun of Son Of Michael,
                          after all he has been through, he loves himself , he went through a divorce,
                          he could of had kids, his wife turned out to be a immigration fraud and a user, and a cheater, he going through a imaginary custody battle and all you poster's care about is making fun of him ........HE IS A HUMAN. !!! What you don't realize is that Son of Michel is not making any money off his immigration helping comments and all you RACIST people LIKE EXPLORME do is write a bunch of **** about him. He has not posted a comment on the board in hours but all you posters want is MORE MORE MORE.,.........LEAVE SON OF MICHALE ALONE !!! Your lucky he even logs on to this board you basstrds !! LEAVE SON OF MICHALE ALONE !! PLEASE
                          All of you talk about professionalism, speaking of professionalism when it professional to bash someone when he went though a bad time ages ago !!! LEAVE SON OF MICHALE ALONE !! PLEASE i mean it. Anyone who has a problem with him Son OF Michel you deal with me !! Because he is not well right now. leave him alone !!

Comment

halflife3,

Obviously you missed a few of his posts. If anyone has a problem with him they have a problem with you? Should I take a number? What's up with this 'explorme?'

Comment

Working...
                            X