Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

military spouse..how do we speed up the process of filing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• military spouse..how do we speed up the process of filing?

My fiance is in the military and we are going to wed this summer. My question is after we filed our petition and proper documentation, is there any way we can to speed up the processing of our papers? IS there any consideration with our situation? Currently he is stationed overseas so we are trying to be together as soon as possible. we are in great need for any helpful advice. thank you and god speed!

My fiance is in the military and we are going to wed this summer. My question is after we filed our petition and proper documentation, is there any way we can to speed up the processing of our papers? IS there any consideration with our situation? Currently he is stationed overseas so we are trying to be together as soon as possible. we are in great need for any helpful advice. thank you and god speed!

Comment

oh if i may add, he is USC and i'm OS. Thank you

Comment

I am also a military spouse. I suggest having a professional fill out the paperwork-although you pay a bit more money for it you know that it's done properly (cause its their job) and therefore it being complete and correct it will not be sent back to you and waste more time.

Fill out the forms and file asap. Be prepared to get a notice in the mail asking for further evidence such as IRS papers, w2 Tax return stuff and proof of military employment.

After you do that its just a waiting game. Sit around and check the online status and wait for the mail to come. Goodluck.

Comment

Working...
        X