visa waiver

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visa waiver

My fiance saw on one web site that is is ok to visit while we are waiting for the visa to be approved, if so, how can he not be permitted to come on the vwp?

My fiance saw on one web site that is is ok to visit while we are waiting for the visa to be approved, if so, how can he not be permitted to come on the vwp?

Comment

The INS officers don't HAVE to do anything. If they think he isn't going to leave again like he is supposed to, they are going to put him on another plane and send him right back.
      They can do that with anyone who comes in for a visit.

Comment

They sure can! They almost sent back my 7 year old daugther a couple of days ago. She was shown as an overstayer on a visit which began in Dec. 1997 end ended in January 1998. She had not overstayed, but the immigration records showed her as staying until June 1998 instead of January (seem like somebody typed jUn instead of jAn in the recoreds). Luckily other stamps on her passport proved that she had not overstayed, but she was "almost on the plane back" when they finally decided that there was a mistake, and let her in
        Carlos

Comment

Working...
        X