Marriage to Us Citizen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage to Us Citizen

hi i was wondering if you could help me out...I came to the usa 2 n half weeks ago to see a girl I had been talking online to for 6 months or so. We are totally in love and already wanting to marry...I entered the us as a tourist and have another 2 n half months before im out of status. I hold a f1 student visa from when i was in college 2 years ago but that only works if im in school. Me and my girl cant bare not to b with eachother and I really need to know which way i need to go to marry her etc for example ..can i just marry her? or do i have to apply for something before hand? or would it be easier if i go back in school and then marry her? please help we just need to know what to do ..

hi i was wondering if you could help me out...I came to the usa 2 n half weeks ago to see a girl I had been talking online to for 6 months or so. We are totally in love and already wanting to marry...I entered the us as a tourist and have another 2 n half months before im out of status. I hold a f1 student visa from when i was in college 2 years ago but that only works if im in school. Me and my girl cant bare not to b with eachother and I really need to know which way i need to go to marry her etc for example ..can i just marry her? or do i have to apply for something before hand? or would it be easier if i go back in school and then marry her? please help we just need to know what to do ..

Comment

Working...
    X