Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helppp, how many passport style pics to be submitted for 1-130?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helppp, how many passport style pics to be submitted for 1-130?

Omg, I still cannot believe that the smallest things can get in the way. I have called the USCIS, and each time I get a different answer. One told me 2 pics of beneficiary and 2 of petitioner, the next one said, only one of each. From the instructions it dosent state, reading it leads me to believe I requesting one each. But I read online that it's 2 of each!! Helppp plsss

Omg, I still cannot believe that the smallest things can get in the way. I have called the USCIS, and each time I get a different answer. One told me 2 pics of beneficiary and 2 of petitioner, the next one said, only one of each. From the instructions it dosent state, reading it leads me to believe I requesting one each. But I read online that it's 2 of each!! Helppp plsss

Comment

hmmm, I should have thought of that. It's better to have one too many, than not enough. Hehe I am being so careful to send everything correct. Thanks alot mike, it's a silly question, but I am glad you replied to me!

Comment

Always remember more is better than less

Comment

ur welcome ,,and dont worry about it,,there is nothing wrong about asking questions,,its better than some ppl who acts like they know it all,,take care

Comment

Having just come from the post office to apply for my passport, they need two pictures for each applicant. Also, they are very strict on the format of the pictures (found out the hard way). Clear, unobstructed background - white. Remove eyeglasses to prevent glare, etc. The post office will take the pictures for you for an additional fee. Here's the link that provides the guidelines: http://travel.state.gov/passport/guide/guide_2081.html

Comment

Working...
            X