Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-130 update

I'm a LPR and I filed I-130 for my wife on
    Aug-06-2001 who is in INDIA at this time and I don't understand howmuch longer can any one give me a Idea on how long it might take...this is the status of my case Application Type: I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status:

Your I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN was received on August 6, 2001. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 540 and 570 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

please help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a LPR and I filed I-130 for my wife on
    Aug-06-2001 who is in INDIA at this time and I don't understand howmuch longer can any one give me a Idea on how long it might take...this is the status of my case Application Type: I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status:

Your I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN was received on August 6, 2001. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 540 and 570 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

please help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The current priority date for Indian F2A (spouse/child of an LPR) is 15 August 2000. So expect another year.

Comment

regardless of your priority date you will not be getting NOA unless your priority date will become current according to New Law.
        Previously when LPR's I130 approves they send NOA to alien and after that there is another wait time for priority date and then they issue Immigrant visa, but under new law DHS abolished this policy.
        Keep checking your priority date 8/6/2001, if it become current. once its become current then only you will be issued NOA( notice of Action).
        Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Working...
        X