an everlasting I-601

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• an everlasting I-601

Hi everyone,can any one please tell me how long it could take until I get an answer for my I-601 waiver??I have filed it 14 months ago in cairo,egypt,then it was tranfered to Athens,Greece,the in may 2005,it was tranfered again to Rome ,Italy,and still i don't know anything about it yet!,everytime i ask by phone,they just tell me we don't know,sometimes they say up to six months!!!,which i find it so funny,cuz i don't know how they count those 6 months,does anyone know how long would it take please??we are really living through hell me and my wife
    thanks for everyone

Hi everyone,can any one please tell me how long it could take until I get an answer for my I-601 waiver??I have filed it 14 months ago in cairo,egypt,then it was tranfered to Athens,Greece,the in may 2005,it was tranfered again to Rome ,Italy,and still i don't know anything about it yet!,everytime i ask by phone,they just tell me we don't know,sometimes they say up to six months!!!,which i find it so funny,cuz i don't know how they count those 6 months,does anyone know how long would it take please??we are really living through hell me and my wife
    thanks for everyone

Comment

the best advice to you is that call up ur senator regarding this. Senators can get answers for you!

Comment

Working...
      X