removing conditions many times

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• removing conditions many times

I applied to remove conditions, but my biometric appointment got lost.
    I didn't know it, but then I found out, and applied again.
    Now I am very nervous that it may happen again, and I am curious: how many times can one reapply, in theory? Two, three, many? If there
    will be a valid excuse for doing so, of course.

I applied to remove conditions, but my biometric appointment got lost.
    I didn't know it, but then I found out, and applied again.
    Now I am very nervous that it may happen again, and I am curious: how many times can one reapply, in theory? Two, three, many? If there
    will be a valid excuse for doing so, of course.

Comment

hi apply ,well first let me ask u this . what do u mean it got lost? who lost it the immigration u mean? and how did u find out if it got lost ? who told u that?

Comment

they said that they sent me a biometric appointment letter, but I
        never received it, so we assumed it got lost somehow. So, I didn't go
        to the appointment. I waited and waited and then received a message
        that my case was dropped. I went to immigration, and reinstalled the
        case, paid a new fee, and now I am waiting for biometric letter again,
        worried that it may be lost again. And I just wondered, can one apply
        yet again, and then again, or is there a limit?

Comment

so the letter what actually got lost in the mail not your case and thats a diferent story . i thought they told u they lost your case inside the local office. this happened alot before bcoz uscis send the letters in the regular mail and sometimes they get lost. so how come u didnt file a motion to reopen? why refile the whole thing again? but anyway if you'r worry then what u should do is to go there once a month (info pass) to make sure everything is ok and if anything was sent to u by mail

Comment

I reopened, and now I am waiting for my second biometric letter to
            arrive, and wondered, suppose it will get lost again, can I apply
            again? How many times can one apply, is there a law or something?

Comment

well wait a min, u said first that u reapplied and now you'r saying u filed a motion to reopen? so which one is it? did u file a motion or u filed a new i-751?

Comment

what do u mean a letter saying your case was dropped? from who the uscis? u mean they denied it for Abandonment? or what?

Comment

well you'r not beign clear , if u have filed a motion to reopen this takes 3-4 months to get an answer ok . but if your case was denied for Abandonment then u have to file a new i-751 as soon as possible. so which one did u filed exactly?

Comment

well, I do not understand your whimsical legal jargon. I applied once - it failed, because I didn't do my biometrics, because the letter was lost. Now I applied again, and I am asking, how many times, theoretically, can one apply, since I already have two. if there is a limit or not?
                    I am not interested in other things.

Comment

you'r the one who doesn't make sense at all. you just wanna get a straight answer and it doesn't work this way. each case is different and thats what iam tryng to tell you. if u have filed a motion to reopen then this is a different story.and if u have filed a new i-751 all over again then thats a different story too. in one post you said you refile the who thing, and in your other post you said you filed the motion . what do u mean failed? its either denied or abandoment . what do u mean failed? i cann't give u answers if your not giving the whole story . it doesn't fail if you dont recieve you letter. u can file a motion to reopen and thats what iam asking. was it a motion or a new i-751? or what exactly

Comment

I told at once, clear and simple: I never received my biometric appointment letter, it got lost. So, I applied again, sent the same papers again and paid the fee. You started jargoning me, open, re-opened, certainly, since I sent my papers again, the case is now re-opened, and I am waiting for the biometric letter again. It means that I applied twice, so I asked, if there was a limit to applying?
                        How many times one can send in i-751, is there a law?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I told at once, clear and simple: I never received my biometric appointment letter, it got lost. So, I applied again, sent the same papers again and paid the fee. You started jargoning me, open, re-opened, certainly, since I sent my papers again, the case is now re-opened, and I am waiting for the biometric letter again. It means that I applied twice, so I asked, if there was a limit to applying?
                          How many times one can send in i-751, is there a law? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think Mike is trying to help you the best way
                          that he can asking you for a detailed info.

I think you have an attitude.. what a nice way
                          you have to treat people who tries to help!!!

Comment

Hi Apply,

Maybe giving a timeline of your case will make things clear.

I've been on this forum long enough to know that Mike_2007 is here to help immigrants. He can definitely help you.
                            Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

Are you just trying to find out how many times u can apply?

It seems like you are trying to be in the application phase intentionally by losing the appointment.

Comment

Working...
                              X