Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LPR wants to petition wife and son, But...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LPR wants to petition wife and son, But...

Dear all,

Happy New Year.

I have a question regarding the I-130 Petition for wife and son. Do I need to file separetly to each of them, or it's enought to file for the wife, and include the son on her form?

The wife has a valid visitor visa. Is there a chance that during the 3 years of waiting period, she will be denied entry, because of the pending application?

I would appreciate any helpfull advice in this regard. Thank you.

Dear all,

Happy New Year.

I have a question regarding the I-130 Petition for wife and son. Do I need to file separetly to each of them, or it's enought to file for the wife, and include the son on her form?

The wife has a valid visitor visa. Is there a chance that during the 3 years of waiting period, she will be denied entry, because of the pending application?

I would appreciate any helpfull advice in this regard. Thank you.

Comment

You have to apply seperate for each family members, Yes, there is bright chance to refuse the entry, Plz, do take the chance.
      God is geat

Comment

Dear Danish,

Thanks for this one too. What do you mean by Plz, do take the chance?

Comment

On this link:

http://www.lawcom.com/immigration/famimlpr.shtml

Regarding the filing for wife and son, the following is written:

As an example, if a Permanent Resident sponsors his wife (Family 2A), not only does the wife get a green card but also the wife's children (if under 21 and unmarried), all from the one petition for the wife. (Note: the wife's children are usually also the petitioner's children...but they don't have to be.)

Comment

Working...
          X