Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

.....................................................................................

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .....................................................................................

Ruined Thread. nothing here worth reading.

Ruined Thread. nothing here worth reading.

Comment

I'm glad you deleted that post Michael..you are one sick.....! can't say on here..but I tell you something, saying what you just said, proves how sick, pathetic and a low life you really are.

Do you really get a kick out of saying disgusting things about children and what you like to do to them?
      Are you saying you are a paedophile?

Saying things like that Michael is not classed as funny, you sick B!
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
      1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

I agree, Sprint. I saw his post before signing off last night. All I could think was how very sick SOM must be. No one in their right mind would post something like that on a public forum (or anywhere else). If he meant it as a joke, it was NOT funny - just plain disgusting.

Comment

It was VERY funny !!!! I just didn't want you Nazis calling the FBI on me !!!
          These people stop at Nothing !

Death to IMBRA AND VAWA !

God Bless America and no one else !!!

Comment

It wasn't funny - it was sick and twisted, SOM. You crossed the line with that post.

Comment

Did I Miss Something here????
              Now I'm Confused

Did someone Hijack my thread and put something distasteful here? then remove it?
              On second thought, i have an Idea? I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!

Comment

Yes, DC, you must have missed SOM's comment (before he got some sense and deleted it). Sick and demented!!!!! Enough said!

Comment

Thanks proud.

i guess this thread is RUINED!

Comment

I saw SOM's post as well...err, mr. pepper! But I'm not shocked...I always knew he doesn't belong here....you're lucky DC, SOM should be removed!!!
                    Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.

Comment

Hypocrites !! You people defraud America and its people and you have the nerve to take a joke so seriously !! How about the rape of Americans that you commmitted; I find that much more disgusting than a little joke !

Comment

@SOM: can you ever shut up???? I don't defraud US and its people, since I was born and raised here! I love its people...there are exceptions though of whose I dislike...like you! Why did you sign up here at the first place? Go, get a life!!!

Comment

To my knowledge, there is no one here who has defrauded America, SOM.

You need to schedule an appointment with a psychiatrist and get some serious help. Anyone who craves attention the way you do, even in negative form, has major mental deficiencies.

Comment

@Proud: LOL you're right...he does need to visit a mental institution...sooner the better...

Comment

You are the biggest fraudsters I have ever seen !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X