please give me some advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please give me some advice

I am new to all of this want to ask someone guestion i have been in america for 2 year an H2B extention it almost finish but i am working and i have a child in america but i know this child couldnot give me any right here in america but i would like to rise my child in her country to better her life so please i ask if i would do an extention through my workplace if not can i apply for myself.

I am new to all of this want to ask someone guestion i have been in america for 2 year an H2B extention it almost finish but i am working and i have a child in america but i know this child couldnot give me any right here in america but i would like to rise my child in her country to better her life so please i ask if i would do an extention through my workplace if not can i apply for myself.

Comment

I need held with my H2B visa i write before but no one reply please help me thank

Comment

Apparently, an H2-B visa can be extended for 10 months by the employer, but possibly for no more than that.

As far as I can tell from what you've written (I'm not a lawyer), you have no basis for petitioning for yourself.

Comment

THANk you aliba i really appreciate your help

Comment

Working...
          X